Options

Tommy robinson quits EDL

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Someone on here put up a list of convinced pedos in the EDL some time ago the founder is on that list

And no I don't as they only care about the none white ones the white ones can rape as many kids as they wants as far as the EDL are concerned manly because it's their friends doing it

Quite an outrageous and ridiculous statement, with absolutely no merit what so ever.

Here is a document, I don't know if it is the same one. It doesn't make for nice reading, but there are 3 convicted paedos on it - 2011/13.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oCFu4MXoeKFDJBVMfPegvQqiDL91Q8jg_ZOyhe7VgV4/edit?pli=1
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Quite an outrageous and ridiculous statement, with absolutely no merit what so ever.

Why do they still support the founder then but still want every Muslim who has hurt a child to be killed

PS
    I don't care what colour race religion gender sexuality you are the very moment you hurt a child then that's it you should be put down like the sick animal you are
  • Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Do they have many? How many? And, do you expect them to protest about every single paedophile?

They do seem to have more than their fair share.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    They do seem to have more than their fair share.

According to the article above, 3.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope EDF have prepared themselves for more website crashes! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't surprised by this at all.

He's always struck me as a man whose views are totally misrepresented by the people that follow him.

I know he's defended the indefensible in the past, and I don't really agree with his views myself but whenever I've heard him speak, he doesn't come across as racist or anti-muslim, he's just passionate about something that worries him.
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EDL national demonstration in Bradford today. Looks like a lousy turnout. Hopefully this org will die on its arse in the next few months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »
    EDL national demonstration in Bradford today. Looks like a lousy turnout. Hopefully this org will die on its arse in the next few months.

Well it's a lousy group.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    As bad as the idea of having to have an edl is, you have to admit that it was born out of the same frustration that many in this country feels does exist and has been created by a very very poor social approach to immigration
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulbrock wrote: »

Fingers crossed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    If we got ourselves in another world war it would be very interesting which people would give their lives, limbs or sanity for their country.

I am not giving a an opinion, just wondering whether it would be the edl type of people we need to make this country strong again?. Yes they want to defend it, but what do they contribute that we really need?
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we got ourselves in another world war it would be very interesting which people would give their lives, limbs or sanity for their country.

I am not giving a an opinion, just wondering whether it would be the edl type of people we need to make this country strong again?. Yes they want to defend it, but what do they contribute that we really need?

Given that a lot of them obviously didn't bother turning out to "defend the country" yesterday because of a spot of rain, it's not looking good.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

The EDL are the type that if we had another war would be the first ones to run away they are ok throw bricks and stuff and some cop or innocent bystander but put them against someone with a gun or they will crap themselves

If they were that interested in defending the country why not join up and actually go after the ones who are killing people