Is it a two horse race?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bookies seem to think that no one other than Joey or Kian can win. In fact, Kian has got a lot closer to Joey in the odds over the last few days.

So is it just down to which one of these two takes the title or can someone else pip them to the post?

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's a 2 horse race Blondie, however if it were, personally I hope Kian romps it. Surely there has to be more Westlife fans (not that I'm one, I hasten to add:eek:) than TOWIE fans.
    I haven't got a clear favourite as I like quite a few this year, however at the moment I would love to see Rebecca do it, the confidence she'd get from winning would be wonderful:)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca can do it, last night she had me reminiscing about Beijing :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If those are the two horses (and it is kind of looking that way) then (may god forgive me) I'd rather Joey took the crown than Kian.

I'm still hopeful that David might creep up stealthily and grab it by the power of his loveliness in the final hours.
  • SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with Kian or David taking the crown. Actually, anyone except Joey, who still frazzles my nerves.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    I'd bet Vincent is very popular.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with Kian or David taking the crown. Actually, anyone except Joey, who still frazzles my nerves.

I agree. I'm pretty much in the anyone but Joey camp (with a few exceptions). If its a Kian vs Joey final, I'd have to throw a few votes Kians way
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's beginning to look like a two horse race.

I wonder if David can be an outsider and romp home to victory.

I'm doubting it, but I would like to see that happen.

:)
  • MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course its a 2 horse race! for example the first 2 camp saviors voted were kian and joey, obviously because they are the most popular.
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping David can come up close.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Of course its a 2 horse race! for example the first 2 camp saviors voted were kian and joey, obviously because they are the most popular.

Yes - in a vote of 10+ people - and we dont know how far ahead they are.

Christopher Maloney won the X factor vote every week last year - until they got down to the last 4 or 5. His vote stuck where it was - and voters moved to other contestants who over took him

Who can say - Joey probably has a strong positive Will the anti vote - currently spread among 9+ others move to the person he is facing in the final 2 or 3?
  • MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Yes - in a vote of 10+ people - and we dont know how far ahead they are.

Christopher Maloney won the X factor vote every week last year - until they got down to the last 4 or 5. His vote stuck where it was - and voters moved to other contestants who over took him

Who can say - Joey probably has a strong positive Will the anti vote - currently spread among 9+ others move to the person he is facing in the final 2 or 3?

All i said was that joey and kian are the top 2, kian could win in a 1 v 1 situation vs joey due to anti vote like you said but them 2 will definitely be top 2
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kian and Joey - such safe, predictable, boring choices.

Of course one of them will win.

And producers have manipulated things so there's plenty of time for their "bromance" to develop with this camp saviour crap.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Joey or Kian won, it would still be better than Carol Thatcher winning.

Of course, she was popular here, not being a fit young guy or beautiful young woman.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like Joey and Kian being this years Mark & Dougie.

In fairness to them both though, they've more or less carried this series, so it won't be a "where the hell did all those McFly fans come from?" moment like last time. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot can change in the final week. Very often a dark horse comes out from under cover and romps home to steal the crown.

I think David could easily be the winner - Joey and Kian are quite boring, as far as I can see, and are only getting by on their good looks and history.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I suppose so. Thrilling, isn't it?