The Susannah question...

1151617181921»

Comments

• valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    Kevin's not British - he's Grimsbyish :D

Is that Yorkshire? or has it been moved again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    Is that Yorkshire? or has it been moved again?

The got rid of Humberside didn't they? are they Lincs now? Might have even been a Riding at one point in time too
  • zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might have said before - I forget, I say so much twaddle :D - that it is possible to give a negative critique in a positive and not nasty way. Michele Roux Jr manages it (although to be fair, all Michele has to do is make his sad face and the contestant runs out the kitchen sobbing. If he tells them he is a bit disappointed, it's like Christmas is cancelled :cry:)

Monica however is terrifying - but I love her!! Love them both but would fall to pieces if I had to cook for them!

They are both excellent at giving contructive critism which contestants can work with, even when they disagree.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The got rid of Humberside didn't they? are they Lincs now? Might have even been a Riding at one point in time too

North East Lincolnshire, now.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin's not British - he's Grimsbyish :D
    And you thought that was funny for some reason.:confused:
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to those who said they too had been watching from the very start of Strictly! :p

See I go away for a bit again and the fights break out! :p

I too think Abbey and Aljaz worked hard on improving the gapping problem. Thought the two who looked weaker in training were Sophie and Patrick their Pasos and I hope they were just marking or something. I do think Sophie and Brendan will WOW is with their AS because Brendan always delivers a great AS. What I'm worried about is Brendan saying his lifts are special - not Bacofoil special I hope! :o

Susanna and Natalie looked the best to me and I just hope they do two good dances. I have no problem with an all female final.

I don't think many people vote for Kevin, as opposed to Susanna & Kevin - just a small group of fans maybe from DS? :p