Celebrity Big Brother & BBBOTS Discussion 16th 9PM CH5HD

1252627282931»

Comments

• Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Why after last time are BOTS wasting their celeb booking budget on Helen Flannigan?
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    GJaneway69 wrote: »
    Im sure Ian rolled his eyes then when he said the words 'love triangle' lol

Ian understands us :D
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely they can't pass that task, the stuff she is reading out was actually said, that's not how it works, you are supposed to listen, nod, write down one sentence the interviewee said and make up the rest, amateurs :D
    :D:D
  • Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure Ian rolled his eyes then when he said the words 'love triangle' lol
    he looked like he pulled a face when helen flannigan was mentioned! o.O
  • nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    But Jim didn't have an argument with her husband, he made a below the belt remark about her dead husband nicking £20 ... What are you watching :confused:
    He admitted that there had been an argument about 20 years ago. Why would he bring up an issue if it was unconnected? Why wouldn't Linda say that it was unconnected? Why is Linda so reluctant to give her reason for her hatred of Jim?
  • GJaneway69GJaneway69 Posts: 7,089
    Forum Member
    Ian understands us :D

That explains why he gets the shortest amount of screen time then :D
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    How would you vote to get her out?

I'm just curious as to the strategy. Would you vote to save everyone else? Consult polls and betting odds and vote to save those who seemed in most danger? Or something else?
    I'm more into vote to evict. Never taken Polls seriously. Betting odds are interesting to view, but they wouldn't influence me. If a HM acts badly then don't see why they should be saved. and so far there aren't many decent HMs in the house, but I do stick up for HMs who are being put upon by others, especially when they haven't done anything wrong. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting Bots tonight:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nomad2king wrote: »
    He admitted that there had been an argument about 20 years ago. Why would he bring up an issue if it was unconnected? Why wouldn't Linda say that it was unconnected? Why is Linda so reluctant to give her reason for her hatred of Jim?
    Because she was involved, and seeing Jim brought back bad memories. She could also be ashamed of them, and verbally attacks Jim because of that.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member

Yes sorry, I posted to you 'what have you been watching' just before that news clip of Jim saying that he had an argument with her husband in a pub (so now I have egg on my face :blush:).

But he's lying again in that clip. He said that Linder said to him when asked (by Emma) on launch night why she doesn't like Jim she said "I dont like him because he's an a-hole when he's drunk, and he had an argument with my husband" which is bullshine!
    Linder only said the drunk thing, she never mentioned her husband. He's trying to make out that she brought up her husband first which is crap.
  • goldenhairgoldenhair Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yeah, I'm still not getting the real reason she hates him. I think they're spoiling it for each other

I'm guessing the producers knew of the history and decided to put them both in.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Flower Pot wrote: »
    he looked like he pulled a face when helen flannigan was mentioned! o.O
    That explains why he gets the shortest amount of screen time then :D

We'll have him posting in this thread yet! :D