Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

Comments

• valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not an ad, but the clip for the Tommy Cooper play is on all the time.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm brian from confused dot com. i would like to smash that robot to bits
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know who Joey Essex is or whether his surname really is Essex, but the ad for his album(!) is awful, terrible, hideous... and also so bad it's hilarious. So um, yeah. I'd say it was the worst advert ever if I didn't crease up laughing every time I saw it.
  • WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Nisa advert: YET another breathy, girly voice singing a song through her teeth...aaaand she's accompanied by a mandolin.

Who said originality was dead?
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Companies putting old adverts on instead on producing new ones.

I guess the actors in them might be happy getting their fee but also embarrassing for some who have moved up in the world having 5-10 year old ads on when they were nobodys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Begging adverts. Especially the current one. Can you donate to save samalia whos forced to be married at 12 years old & have kids thats ruining her body.

NO I DONT WANT TO GIVE MONEY!

How about getting hold of the ba***rd who did this and give him a good kicking because then that would stop it from happening to her!
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scientology advert on prime time ITV!!!! Religion meets science apparently!!! wtf!
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Begging adverts. Especially the current one. Can you donate to save samalia whos forced to be married at 12 years old & have kids thats ruining her body.

NO I DONT WANT TO GIVE MONEY!

How about getting hold of the ba***rd who did this and give him a good kicking because then that would stop it from happening to her!

Oh this is my pet hate, always in daytime during program's the elderly and vulnerable are likely to view, these begging bastards would steal the pensions from the old folk to give to their latest lost cause in Africa, frankly most of the continent is a financial abyss and its time to stop giving.

I'm proud to say I had a part in getting the vile save the brats advert banned.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scientology advert on prime time ITV!!!! Religion meets science apparently!!! wtf!

Not even seen it yet but I have fired of a complaint, scummy abusing cults have no place advertising on tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A dating ad...Singles and amongst the single parent singles, senior singles, I see black singles..will I see a white singles, I wonder?>:(... I think not..and rightly so...
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not even seen it yet but I have fired of a complaint, scummy abusing cults have no place advertising on tv.

Yep glossy shiny ad with lots of smiling people, couldn't believe my eyes or ears!
  • Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james_W85 wrote: »
    and what's this?

In the 80's he advertised Guinness but was allergic to it so you always seen him put the glass up to his mouth but never drink any.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And you have to ask WTF kind of "religion" requires primetime advertising on TV?
  • Ermintrude1Ermintrude1 Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    Not an ad, but the clip for the Tommy Cooper play is on all the time.:o

Again not an ad but I am getting increasingly fed up with that clip for the Endeavour series with the stupid song "Looking for Someone...Looking for Someone..." and a shot of young Morse with a cut face.
  • albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the new B&Q ads? not sure what to think of them, i mean the idea is good but they just seem weird.

Hate them. Mainly because I hate the song on it. It's a muter for me.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Again not an ad but I am getting increasingly fed up with that clip for the Endeavour series with the stupid song "Looking for Someone...Looking for Someone..." and a shot of young Morse with a cut face.

Agreed! Can't stand that bloody advert! And the Tommy Cooper one with him wittering on is starting to get played just as much!
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Companies putting old adverts on instead on producing new ones.

I guess the actors in them might be happy getting their fee but also embarrassing for some who have moved up in the world having 5-10 year old ads on when they were nobodys.

Yep i'm sick of seeing Cilla in that LV advert!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    I was thinking more of the Easter choccy ads for Malteasers and the like
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    LV obviously have no idea how unpopular she is. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That advert with Barbara Windsor, i find her annoying

The crunchy nut advert with the guy whispering Granola. I just find him irritating for some reason

That OTT cheese advert

'These are the nothing days, the stay at home days, the days that matter' blah blah blah! its just cheese ffs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who watches Channel 4/E4:

Have you noticed, amongst other awful adverts, the very long and seemingly never-ending Hollyoaks ad? I simply cannot stand it!
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    I don't know who Joey Essex is or whether his surname really is Essex, but the ad for his album(!) is awful, terrible, hideous... and also so bad it's hilarious. So um, yeah. I'd say it was the worst advert ever if I didn't crease up laughing every time I saw it.

Is it not David Essex :confused:
  • james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jumbobones wrote: »
    Is it not David Essex :confused:

I bloody hope so please tell me that idiot joey Essex hasn't released an album he can barely string sentences together let a lone a full album
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is joey Essex a person? I thought there was only David
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jumbobones wrote: »
    Is joey Essex a person? I thought there was only David

Joey Essex is famous for no apparent reason. Pointless "celebrity"
This discussion has been closed.