***Big Brother - Highlights Show 27/8 10pm Discussion Thread***

1333435363739»

Comments

• Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fighorn wrote: »
    You Siavash fans are lucky you've got some eye candy in there.

Sophie's meh neck up. Waist down she's fine. The bit in the middle's ridiculous.

Lisa - 'nuff said.

There's more eye candy on this forum, in my imagination at least.

I think Soph's really pretty without make-up and I think Lisa's got a lovely face with a little make-up.:)

*you're thinking about Lolita again aren't you* :D

(Figgie, I assumed you were gay when I first started talking to you as well :))
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    Have a great time! :)
    Joni M wrote: »
    I like Rod too, gawd knows what a psychologist would make of that :D

Right last plug for TVQ... she's gonna be on BBBM on Friday :)

Enjoy chickadee xxxx

will do
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    Didn't even show them being told the nominations.

yes it did on bblb
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just til Sunday, I think, but never mind, we go 2 or 3 times a year :)

I'll PM you my email later :) would be funny if we knew the same people :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Soph's really pretty without make-up and I think Lisa's got a lovely face with a little make-up.:)

*you're thinking about Lolita again aren't you* :D

(Figgie, I assumed you were gay when I first started talking to you as well :))

You should see what Glorfindel looks like in here too ;)

When I first started on this forum I thought it would be interesting to remain as asexual and ageless as possible since none of you can see me. That didn't last long.

Many people assume I'm gay when they speak to me, not because I'm particularly effeminate (far from it actually) but because I'm in touch with my sensitive side.

I'm a human first and foremost, my age and sex are secondary characteristics.

Plus I have been men and women many times in my past lives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should see what Glorfindel looks like in here too ;)

When I first started on this forum I thought it would be interesting to remain as asexual and ageless as possible since none of you can see me. That didn't last long.

Many people assume I'm gay when they speak to me, not because I'm particularly effeminate (far from it actually) but because I'm in touch with my sensitive side.

I'm a human first and foremost, my age and sex are secondary characteristics.

Plus I have been men and women many times in my past lives.
    Good post Figgie :)
    Lots of people think I'm gay, veggie and smoke pot when they first meet me :)

In fact some people still don't believe I'm not a pot head, lesbian, carnivore :D

When people used to ask me if I was gay I used to reply 'does it matter?'.

I've never seen Glor's photo is it in her profile?

p.s. My OH wrote a song called Past Lives - he's a Buddhist :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In fact some people still don't believe I'm not a pot head, lesbian, carnivore :D

I've not looked. I'm just using my imagination. All I know is tall and curvy, that's enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not looked. I'm just using my imagination. All I know is tall and curvy, that's enough.

Ha ha :D

She's also very smart :) I remember when she started Uni, think it was the end of my first BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

p.s. My OH wrote a song called Past Lives - he's a Buddhist :)

Seriously several of my best friends are pot smoking, lesbian carnivores! :D

I'm not a Buddhist, or particularly religious in any flavour, the past lives idea is just a working hypothesis that seems to best explain what I see in my head. I can't say I believe literally in past lives, but I do think it possible for people to somehow resonate strongly with the lives of people who have lived in the past.

There's even an explanation for it in the mystical realm of Quantum Mechanics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously several of my best friends are pot smoking, lesbian carnivores! :D

I'm not a Buddhist, or particularly religious in any flavour, the past lives idea is just a working hypothesis that seems to best explain what I see in my head. I can't say I believe literally in past lives, but I do think it possible for people to somehow resonate strongly with the lives of people who have lived in the past.

There's even an explanation for it in the mystical realm of Quantum Mechanics.

Yes I know, I can discuss the practical, almost agnatic psychology behind it, but don't see it as possible, me and D have the most spectacliar debates as you can imagine :D

Figgie, I made this thread about 18 months ago and it's still going strong, it's a great place to chat and as it's ostensibly BB focussed it's a good place to talk to 'like minded people' if that makes sense :)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=35058815&posted=1#post35058815
    I'm in there now if you and anyone else wants to join in :)
  • Options
    biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    the number of breaks isnt the issue its that they dont space them out equally which is plain daft

It's to do with advertising regulations. The final break must start after 11.00pm and there must be a gap of 16 minutes between the start of ad breaks during a programme, but there are no restrictions as to how near the start/finish of a show the adverts are.

For example, there are ads before the show which is due to start at 10.00 pm, but doesn't start until 10:04. They can then have breaks at 10:12, 10:28, 10:44 and 11:00. Basically, the breaks in the middle of the show are always spaced out roughly evenly, but the first and last segments are shorter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Devgru wrote: »
    Siavash the martyr. Must be a cultural thing Zzzzzzzz

how does one report comments like this to moderators
  • Options
    KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stew hard wrote: »
    how does one report comments like this to moderators

There's a red Alert button next to the left of every post. Make sure it breaches T&Cs before you alert.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    There's a red Alert button next to the left of every post. Make sure it breaches T&Cs before you alert.

i would consider the phrase prejudiced