Can you see underpants...

1235»

Comments

• Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mart F wrote: »
    Haven't skated in well over a decade, though one of my friends from those days is a millionaire living off it in California now.

I still enjoy the rap music.

I'm gonna be sagging for life and my style is impeccable. No offence but i don't need fashion tips from ham and egger average joes.

I feel i'm doing all the work here. Tell us about your sartorial choices, Dante.
    I lost interest in keeping up with fashion in my late teens. I went through the designer label thing for a few years but then realised I had a wardrobe full of [expensive] clothes that only got worn once or never at all. Worse still, to see people walking around in market versions of your stuff was the last straw. I've been a jeans [not low rise] and tee shirt man ever since.

I'm 8 weeks older than Tony Hawk so my chances of ever caring about current or relevant fashion trends have long gone and I doubt will ever return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what jeans and t-shirts, Dante? That's the question enquiring minds want to know.

And do you wear your jeans like Simon Cowell?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you ever watch Caroline in the city? There was a character in it called Richard Karinsky. he was a miserable so and so that only ever wore black. That's me apart from I throw in the odd navy item on occasion.

So which rap stars from back in the day were in heavy rotation on your walkman?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black is the safety net colour. When in doubt, go for black.

LL Cool J, Run Dmc, Eric B. & Rakim, Too Short, Ice T, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian were the ones who received the most rotation - all the usual suspects from that era, basically.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Fresh Prince? The first rapper to win a Grammy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only ever liked a couple of Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince songs like Brand New Funk and He's The DJ - I'm The Rapper, though Parents Just Don't Understand and Summertime are great pop songs.