Save Sree - The Pro's

2»

Comments

• CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    I hate seeing Freddie being picked on

Given Freddie has stated he is specifically going out to cause the reactions he is getting, why does anyone persist in the 'picked on' storyline.

He is intentionally getting them to row with him, He said so.

Hes more manipulative than Lisa. Now, i dont have a problem with that, showing them up for the semil literate imbeciles they are is a good gameplan, but one cannot suggest he is being picked on when by his own volition he is seeking the conflict himself.
  • sayanora60sayanora60 Posts: 1,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    I've always thought it quite interesting that the "Shree to go" lobby can muster intelligent and well composed arguments to support their case, while the "Shree to stay" group's only gambit appears to be that Shree staying will hack off the "We quite like Freddy" group. I wonder if it means anything?

True - cannot understand what kind of person actually condones the behaviour we have been forced to witness from creepy megalomaniac Sree, and then support him to stay on the grounds that he is "entertaining". He is a puerile waste of space and once he has gone tomorrow, we can get down to watching the battle commence proper between Freddie and Lisa's coven.:D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given Freddie has stated he is specifically going out to cause the reactions he is getting, why does anyone persist in the 'picked on' storyline.

He has only taken that tack in the last few days because he has had to.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sayanora60 wrote: »
    True - cannot understand what kind of person actually condones the behaviour we have been forced to witness from creepy megalomaniac Sree, and then support him to stay on the grounds that he is "entertaining". He is a puerile waste of space and once he has gone tomorrow, we can get down to watching the battle commence proper between Freddie and Lisa's coven.:D

I think it's a little judgmental to claim that housemates viewers enjoy watching are a reflection of those viewers' own characters. You don't have to condone Sree's behaviour to find him interesting to watch.

I don't have to live the guy, I don't have to endure him 24-7. But as a fan of the show, I do get to choose which housemates I want to watch for the next 2 months and Sree is one of them.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Try OP but PersonallyMe is a goner.
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I really REALLY think poor Sree has humilated himself enough.
    If he does go, I think it wouild break new and exciting BB history if BB were to inject about 3 more interesting Freddie type characters, just to even things out from the tedium of Lisa and her sheep.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hes more manipulative than Lisa. Now, i dont have a problem with that, showing them up for the semil literate imbeciles they are is a good gameplan, but one cannot suggest he is being picked on when by his own volition he is seeking the conflict himself.

I hear you. I've been saying elsewhere that Freddie and Lisa are more similar than either would care to admit.

I also believe that Freddie is partly responsible for the predicament he's in because he wanted desperately to be perceived as an outsider by the others because he knows that the public love to get behind an underdog.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    I've always thought it quite interesting that the "Shree to go" lobby can muster intelligent and well composed arguments to support their case, while the "Shree to stay" group's only gambit appears to be that Shree staying will hack off the "We quite like Freddy" group. I wonder if it means anything?

Funny, I've noticed far more articulate and logical posts for why Sree should stay. Odd, isn't it, our differing perspectives! ;)

Since I have zero interest in Freddie, I'm unlikely to have any interest at all in how freddie's fans feel about it either way, that's for them to deal with.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry Sree and Freddie are up - I'd have preferred Freddie against Kris or Lisa.

Sree has played his part but is a spent force as far as I'm concerned - even his protectors are telling him to change the record and will turn on him soon enough. Whatever you think of Freddie, he is trying to fight back against the clique and I want to see how that plays out. Sree is irrelevant to the outcome imo.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No pros - taxi for Sreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you say this?

What makes Freddie fans sheep?

I know its facinating that they are utilising a Freddism for his fans. :)

Well we have to let them have their fun;)
  • maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie's plans to try and topple Lisa/Kris are far more interesting imo than Sree who has been interesting up to a point. That point has now been passed and it's the right time for him to go before he finds out that he has just been a pawn in Lisa's game.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I would have seen Sophie up if it couldn't be Kris or Lisa. She has contributed nothing to the house and is as dull as dishwater.

At least Sree entertains, even though he is so annoying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    No pros - taxi for Sreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Will they have a large enough taxi?;)

Also don't forget Sree said he is 200% certain that he is staying. If this is so why is anyone worried about saving him. Sree already knows he will stay he has said so.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,272
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but it's a bit of a pointless debate, because Sree has zero chance of staying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maidmary wrote: »
    Freddie's plans to try and topple Lisa/Kris are far more interesting imo than Sree who has been interesting up to a point. That point has now been passed and it's the right time for him to go before he finds out that he has just been a pawn in Lisa's game.

I agree I like to watch the faces of Lisa and Kris who just do not know what to do or how to communicate with him.;)

I feel sorry for Sree he has been a pawn in Lisa's game and poor boy does not realise it. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DryHumper wrote: »
    Sorry, but it's a bit of a pointless debate, because Sree has zero chance of staying.

Not according to Sree he is 200% sure he i s staying. Does he know something we do not I wonder. I have heard rumours that call centres are voting night and day; however I am sure that is just a joke.;)