Lib Dems polling behind Charlotte Rose (the dominatrix) and MRL Party in Rochester

barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
Forum Member
adamboultonSKY
Former Sex Worker, friend of Lembit Opik & dominatrix Charlotte Rose may be about to beat LibDems in #RochesterandStrood some talliers say.
adamboultonSKY
#RochesterandStrood count. Rumours @LibDems tanking in early tallies. Behind @UKIP Con Lab Green Monster Raving Loonies maybe Charlotte Rose

Best political update ever.

Comments

• Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clegg taking a beating.
  • RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does this put the official monster raving loony party into 4th/5th?
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,414
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    Clegg taking a beating.

He should have been ditched when they had the chance and now he'll lead them in to cleggageddon :o!:o
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Greens are possibly in 3rd, Lib Dems could be in 5th BELOW the MRL Party lol

Lib Dems have polled at 0%
  • BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    LDs are a joke. I can already hear them speaking to Andrew Neil tomorrow.

"The public have told us they simply have not heard enough of us, we have to try even harder to get the Lib Dem message out".

No Nick, the public have seen and heard quite enough of you and your party and you are a joke and in fact worse, irrelevant.
    Forum Member
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    Greens are possibly in 3rd, Lib Dems could be in 5th ABOVE the MRL Party lol

Lib Dems have polled at 0%

Love to see that since it was rotten New Labour which blew £30 billion on their botched wars (one of which was based on outright lies) and which first employed ATOS and welfare slasher Lord Freud.
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Last week there were great odds of 25/1 that the Lib Dems wouldn't return a single MP next year... guaranteed that will be slashed tonight.
    Forum Member
    Last week there were great odds of 25/1 that the Lib Dems wouldn't return a single MP next year... guaranteed that will be slashed tonight.

Tbh, I think that they might retain up to half their current number of seats because of hard constituency work by individual MPs. That said, I hope that one of 2015's Portillo moments is Clegg losing his Sheffield Hallam seat.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member

The lowest estimate I've seen for them is 6, and I personally think they'll get about 15-25.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I bet it's not the first time a lib dem has been under a dominatrix.