Options

Cineworld question

jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Got my godson coming to me this afternoon who is 3 years old. I was thinking of taking him to the cinema with me as I want to see Meet the parents - little fockers.

Can anyone tell me if he will get in free or will they charge the full childs price? Not that I mind paying, but I just know he will probably fall asleep and probably not really understand what is going on with the film. I'm just doing it as I can't think where else to take him in this cold weather that doesn't cost a fortune this near to christmas.

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesn't say anything about children going in free on the site .
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the film, not sure if it's appropriate for a 3yr old. There's some pretty racy stuff in it.

Surprised it's a 12A tbh.
  • Options
    WillowFaeWillowFae Posts: 5,225
    Forum Member
    Under 3s are free at my Cineworld, but we've paid for full price child tickets once ours hit 3.

For the sake of the other cinema goers please reconsider though. My two would never sit through something like that at that age (once still is 3) and would end up annoying others by being restless and chatting.
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WillowFae wrote: »
    Under 3s are free at my Cineworld, but we've paid for full price child tickets once ours hit 3.

For the sake of the other cinema goers please reconsider though. My two would never sit through something like that at that age (once still is 3) and would end up annoying others by being restless and chatting.

I decided not to take him in the end anyway. However he is very well behaved and does sit still and quiet when told too, it's normally me that fidgets and gets up for the loo half way through!!