Cat lovers BEWARE catcopter

13»

Comments

• a_c_g_ta_c_g_t Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a cat lover myself, I still find this totally hilarious.

An artist has turned his cat into a flying helicopter after it was killed by a car.

I mean if Tracy Emin can call an unmade bed art, then I what the problem it's not as though he killed it for the sake of art.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a catlover and this doesn't really outrage me. Definately a strange thing to do and not something I'd do to my cat as it isn't really respectful of the animal though :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,233
    Forum Member
    I posted it on my FB to get a mixture of responses... but I still :D when I look at the picture and see the expression on the cats face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Andrue wrote: »
    But yeah, cats are free spirits. I know the buggers can't be controlled. That's why we need something like a cull. That's the only practical way to deal with nuisance animals wandering around out of control.

The cats I live with are always under control - they are indoor cats who only go out very occasionally, on a lead.

One of them is a bit of a two-ton Timmy though, doubt he'd make a good helicopter. He's the right shape to be a hovercraft.
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it spins round.

To each their own but I wouldn't do that to a pet of mine that had died.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't turn a cat into a helicopter...

...a boat maybe...

... a catamaran perhaps...

Or helicritter :)
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's amazing, I want to do it to the rabbit. He'd make a better blimp though.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bunch of sick people in this thread I see
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want one!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my only worry is - looking at the expression on the cat's face, it was probably stuffed when it was still alive
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I'm an animal lover and I was like :cry::D when I saw the story and even more :cry::D when I came into this thread.