Btnm is back!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
Forum Member
New series 20th June (a thurs) on sky living, starting with a double bill.....

Excitement :D

Comments

• Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news, looking forward to this.

I hope they 'get on with it' quickly though and we don't get weeks and weeks of audition shows as has happened previously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Lol. Just realised dyslexic me has misspelt the title. Never mind, you know what I mean!

I agree, I much prefer the boot camp being one episode rather than weeks of city searches like a few seasons gone. Sad whitneys gone, and not looking forward to Danni, maybe she'll surprise me!
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Dannii! Can't wait for this series.
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god this forum is dead :eek:

I'm looking forward to the new series!! I'm missed my NTM fixes since they stopped showing the repeats :(
    Forum Member
    My god this forum is dead :eek:

I'm looking forward to the new series!! I'm missed my NTM fixes since they stopped showing the repeats :(

Oh I'm watching ozntm to keep me going :D
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Heh. A panel of judges with no Brits. That's even funnier than all of the American reality TV shows filled with Canadians and Brits.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    The current Aussie one is keeping me going too, some amazing talent on this series. Hoping BNTM has a higher quality this season!!
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model................

as chosen by two Australians and an American.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the new format and don't really care that there are no Brits on the panel.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There needs to more backstabbing going on!
    Forum Member
    Think it's coming, judging by the clips at the end of episode one, was a bit annoyed as there were clips of some of the girls later in the process so now I know who doesn't go. Grrrrrr.

No stand outs for me yet, but am wondering if Danielle has been in something before? She looks familiar.
    Forum Member
    Arrrrrh just gone on wiki to see if I could find out about the Danielle girl and its told me the winner. Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I just love Dannii Minogue, she's so cute and seems to be in her element on the show. Great addition to the panel imo :)

Promising start to the series I think! Some of the girls look really well so I hope they work well too, I'm liking Jess, Emily, Emma and Angel the most at the minute.

Where have you all been watching Aussie NTM?? I would have likened to see that :( I wonder if Living will do future ANTM series too, I don't think there's been one since before Christmas...
  • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Think it's coming, judging by the clips at the end of episode one, was a bit annoyed as there were clips of some of the girls later in the process so now I know who doesn't go.

This always annoys me on BINTM, they spend far too much of an episode telling is what's coming up. They could fit in more action in the house or on the shoots if they stopped showing us what future clips.

Arrrrrh just gone on wiki to see if I could find out about the Danielle girl and its told me the winner. Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So you then tell us?
    I know Wikipedia's not entirely reliable but you could have put that in a spoiler!

I was sceptical about this years show after the terrible offering last year. Whitney Port bored me, Elle is far to soft and acts dumb. And don't get me started on the winner Letitia! Terrible baby-voiced: poor model (IMO)

But loving Dannii! Very welcome addition to the judges. Early days yet but already enjoying more than last year.

My early favourite is Emily - That could all change tho.
    Forum Member
    Aww I just love Dannii Minogue, she's so cute and seems to be in her element on the show. Great addition to the panel imo :)

Promising start to the series I think! Some of the girls look really well so I hope they work well too, I'm liking Jess, Emily, Emma and Angel the most at the minute.

Where have you all been watching Aussie NTM?? I would have likened to see that :( I wonder if Living will do future ANTM series too, I don't think there's been one since before Christmas...

Oz and Canada ntm tend to be on living it, this oz series is on Tuesdays but coming to an end (4 left), but their girls are far superior to most of ours (the only exceptions for me are the two jades, the one from mischas year and the winner a of series 7)
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 3 front runners for me

Emma
    Sophie
    Naomi

Lauren shows promise but looks way too old. Should do ok modelling for catalogues.

The rest might as well all go home.
    Forum Member
    This always annoys me on BINTM, they spend far too much of an episode telling is what's coming up. They could fit in more action in the house or on the shoots if they stopped showing us what future clips.

So you then tell us?
    I know Wikipedia's not entirely reliable but you could have put that in a spoiler!

I was sceptical about this years show after the terrible offering last year. Whitney Port bored me, Elle is far to soft and acts dumb. And don't get me started on the winner Letitia! Terrible baby-voiced: poor model (IMO)

But loving Dannii! Very welcome addition to the judges. Early days yet but already enjoying more than last year.

No, you misread my post, I didn't say who the winner is, I said wiki told me who the winner is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im glad Danny has joined the panel she is a welcomed addition, glad Tyson is back he is complete eye candy :o my favourite so far has to be Naomi but that may change as there are a few good girls this year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a gay man, but Tyson just oozes sexual chemistry!
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back watching this after a couple of years away was never fond of julien macdonald to be honest and wasn't over impressed with their choices. But heard Danni was doing it this year and she is great, perfect, I love the way Danni can say it how it is without being too cruel she has a great knack of this and did on the X Factor. Also how amazing did she look on the 2nd show when they where choosing who was going to go.

I think upto now the strongest are Emma (edgy effortless cool look) Sophie (just gorgeous and quite versatile I think, heard to say yet though) Lastly I like Laura but lose the lip piercing, she looks so much better without that and heavy makeup. I do also really like Angels look, stunning girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always love the episodes where they get haircuts, and different styles, it causes sooo many tears and tantrums!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member

So because of the same annoyance you've suffered, you decided it would be appropriate to inflict it upon others?!? FFS :mad:
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So because of the same annoyance you've suffered, you decided it would be appropriate to inflict it upon others?!? FFS :mad:

Um.....bazaar1 doesn't say who the winner is? Just that when looking up Danielle on wikipedia (s)he also found out who the winner is. I'm none the wiser as to who the winner is based on bazaar1's post?
    Forum Member
    KnowAll27 wrote: »
    Um.....bazaar1 doesn't say who the winner is? Just that when looking up Danielle on wikipedia (s)he also found out who the winner is. I'm none the wiser as to who the winner is based on bazaar1's post?

Thank you, someone else had a go At me for that further up too, maybe it's my wording, but I didn't say who the winner is, just that I was annoyed that I'd looked up Danielle (to see what she's been on before - am non the wiser) and stupid wiki gave me the results and her position (which I'm not giving away) I know EVERYONE'S results, because it was in a nice table for me to have it ruined.

I was more sharing my frustration at having had it spoiled and warning people not to wiki it.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The army one? I liked her initially, mainly because I'm a sucker for short hair, but she didn't do well in the first two episodes.

Emma was great. I hope the make-overs don't ruin her.

PS this thread is kinda hidden, isn't it? It's not on the front page despite being an active show, and it's not in the UK forum despite not being American.