Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

Comments

• StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where can I watch S3? :( I haven't seen any of it.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel your pain - I don't download and the reason I started paying for Sky was to watch shows I was missing out on - now even with Sky I am missing out.

I will have to wait for the Boxset I suppose :(
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain - I don't download and the reason I started paying for Sky was to watch shows I was missing out on - now even with Sky I am missing out.

I will have to wait for the Boxset I suppose :(

Are we assured of getting that, though? I don't know how it works or if we have to have a UK airing before we get a boxset:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we assured of getting that, though? I don't know how it works or if we have to have a UK airing before we get a boxset:confused:

I will just get the American one if it isn't released in the UK. :)
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you want to watch online I can point you in the right direction let me know :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will just get the American one if it isn't released in the UK. :)

Yeah, but not all of us have DVD players capable of playing American stuff:(
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but not all of us have DVD players capable of playing American stuff:(

Really? I thought all DVD players these days were multiregion?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deivu74 wrote: »
    Really? I thought all DVD players these days were multiregion?

Um... no. Plus, mine is a few years old so...

Might have to think about getting one, though:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it just me that found this weeks episode abit boring? It really dragged by & I was so glad when it was over :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Was it just me that found this weeks episode abit boring? It really dragged by & I was so glad when it was over :eek:

I wasn't that impressed, no. It added backstory, yes, but honestly I'm not sure it warranted an entire episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't that impressed, no. It added backstory, yes, but honestly I'm not sure it warranted an entire episode.

I'm glad it wasn't just me then I agree with you that it added a backstory we must need to know about but it definitely didn't need to take up a whole episode that's the problem I suppose with this season being longer there will be more 'filler' episodes :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it wasn't just me then I agree with you that it added a backstory we must need to know about but it definitely didn't need to take up a whole episode that's the problem I suppose with this season being longer there will be more 'filler' episodes :(

Honestly, though, TW has been pretty good at avoiding fillers. Splitting the season into two distinct parts seems to have curbed that somewhat. Other shows ought to take note, maybe:o

Just watched it again and I'm wondering if either story was true or if the writers are screwing with us, too:eek::D
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, though, TW has been pretty good at avoiding fillers. Splitting the season into two distinct parts seems to have curbed that somewhat. Other shows ought to take note, maybe:o

Just watched it again and I'm wondering if either story was true or if the writers are screwing with us, too:eek::D

Scott and Styles both openly admitted Gerrad and Peter were "Unreliable narrators". We also saw the inconsistency during the flashbacks/retellings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    Scott and Styles both openly admitted Gerrad and Peter were "Unreliable narrators". We also saw the inconsistency during the flashbacks/retellings.

I don't mean the little inconsistencies, I mean both stories as a whole. I just think it might be funny if Stiles asks Derek about it and he doesn't know what the hell he's blathering about:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um... no. Plus, mine is a few years old so...

Might have to think about getting one, though:(

You could check the internet to see if your model DVD player is capable of being converted to play multi-region, I did that to mine. I bought a remote control off ebay that enabled me to switch regions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could check the internet to see if your model DVD player is capable of being converted to play multi-region, I did that to mine. I bought a remote control off ebay that enabled me to switch regions

I'll have a look and see, thanks, I didn't know that could be done.:)
  • Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Hm, I seem to be the only one who liked this weeks episode. Granted, flashback stories can be a bit awkward as they lurch you out of the current excitement, but I thought they handled this OK, especially as we did get quite a bit of backstory explained (even though it might just be Peter and Gerard's warped version of it).

Grandpa Argent really is turning out to be the devil incarnate. He seems to have been pretty much the cause of all the rivalry, vengeance and death around Beacon Hills, and all because he's power mad and prepared to go to any lengths to stay alive. He's definitely a great baddie to hate! :D

Does anyone else think that Paige dying at the foot of the Druid sacrificial tree will turn out to be relevant in the future or am I just reading too much into that?
    I'll have a look and see, thanks, I didn't know that could be done.:)

You must have missed the PM I sent you earlier in the week. It had a couple of links with info on which models can be converted to multiregion and what you need to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I seem to be the only one who liked this weeks episode. Granted, flashback stories can be a bit awkward as they lurch you out of the current excitement, but I thought they handled this OK, especially as we did get quite a bit of backstory explained (even though it might just be Peter and Gerard's warped version of it).

Grandpa Argent really is turning out to be the devil incarnate. He seems to have been pretty much the cause of all the rivalry, vengeance and death around Beacon Hills, and all because he's power mad and prepared to go to any lengths to stay alive. He's definitely a great baddie to hate! :D

Does anyone else think that Paige dying at the foot of the Druid sacrificial tree will turn out to be relevant in the future or am I just reading too much into that?

You must have missed the PM I sent you earlier in the week. It had a couple of links with info on which models can be converted to multiregion and what you need to do.

*l* yes I missed it:o Thanks for the info:D
  • EosterwineEosterwine Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    If you want to watch online I can point you in the right direction let me know :)

Yes please :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eosterwine wrote: »
    Yes please :D

I've sent you a PM :)
  • IrishdaveIrishdave Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No word yet on a UK channel showing series 3? It is a complete disgrace that Living has dumped it after 2 years.
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Irishdave wrote: »
    No word yet on a UK channel showing series 3? It is a complete disgrace that Living has dumped it after 2 years.

Yep l agree, they're too busy making their boring homegrown shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better episode for me this week although I'm slightly annoyed that I picked up on who the killer turned out to be a while back :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Does the latest episode imply that Stiles isn't really his son?? :eek::(
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    Does the latest episode imply that Stiles isn't really his son?? :eek::(

Huh I never got that. I'm a bit slow to get stuff though I literally only got who the killer was when Derek went to the school.
    I'm loving this series pity Sky suck.
    I'm sorry but if they want me to quit watching online they need to get new owners of Living. Or Virgin need to take the channel back they treated shows better. I mean I've watched two series of a show and they expect me to just leave it. Sorry had to rant as I have only just found out they didn't take the new series