Agreed. :(
  • cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've ruined this storyline in my opinion
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes hurry and kick the bucket... It will be more interesting to see how Roy copes after
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hurry up and die you mean ?

Seems a bit harsh :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Hurry up and die you mean ?

Seems a bit harsh :D
    its a soap, she does not really die,it is just a boring storyline that is dragging on.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    will_bun wrote: »
    its a soap, she does not really die,it is just a boring storyline that is dragging on.

I think Klen may have grasped it isn't real. ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is getting very very boring now.

do you expect her to die straight away?
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Sorry but bored with it also. I have had enough of that in my real life to want to see it on soaps. I don't like the s/l anyway and it's jsut copying Emmerdale's Jackson s/l barring the illness
  • albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with the storyline, I don't watch Corrie now, but what was Hayley's name before she was Cropper?
    Christopher is Gatley or Gately but I'm fairly sure it wasn't that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its a soap, she does not really die.

Thank God ;)
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's been ruined Hayley is no longer likeable just hurry up get it on and kill your self :)
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patterson
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Thank God ;)

:D:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    I don't normally agree with stuff like this but yes its is very depressing and i don't like these kind of storyline s thro.
  • albiexalbiex Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patterson
    Thanks. :) I don't remember that.
    Maybe she only got interesting when she got with Roy. :D
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't she just end her life now? It would put poor Roy out of his misery!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They can't kill her yet, not until they've found a way to shoehorn Tina into the story.

That's Corrie law I'm afraid folks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you expect her to die straight away?

why not? the producers can make her die at anytime...the sooner the better..:cool:
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've stopped watching CS cos of this. I don't want to be *entertained* by a gruelling terminal illness storyline in a soap.

It's too long and has done the opposite of what SB expected! He thought lets drag it out for as long as possible cos everyone loves Hayley. And it's gone the opposite way...it's boring folks...many starting to dislike SBs version (personality change) Hayley...and some like me have switched off.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish Hayley would just chuck herself under a bus.Why couldn't she just of buggered off instead of this illness storyline, its never stopped her leaving Roy before. Then we can hear that she has been killed off-screen and get a quick funeral and move on. Roy's last few months with Hayley will just be her having a go at him and talking about suicide, not very happy memories that he was hoping for.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's been ruined Hayley is no longer likeable just hurry up get it on and kill your self :)

bang a gong......... :D
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's quite realistic how Hayley's temperament as completely changed ....no one can be witty and cheerful when you have just been given months to live....I think it is very well written... even if it is depressing....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I've been watching since 1972 and this is the first time that I've fast-forwarded past scenes (since having the facility to do so, before you get pedantic on me.) The last week was such a relief not having her in the show.

I like Roy, loathe the freak with the stupid accent, stupid walk and everythig else about the selfish cow. How people can say Roy and 'it' are a well-suited couple I'll never understand. To me they are completely out of tune with each other, with only their oddness in common. And she isn't acting, is she? I hear she's odd in real-life, too. Maybe not that odd, but...well, you get my drift.

Such a shame they didn't see fit to repeat an Alan Bradley scenario and have her jump under a tram or fall from the upper floor of one or have someone else push her.

Alma part 2.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The right to die element to it all has ruined it.
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    incondign wrote: »
    I've been watching since 1972 and this is the first time that I've fast-forwarded past scenes (since having the facility to do so, before you get pedantic on me.) The last week was such a relief not having her in the show.

I like Roy, loathe the freak with the stupid accent, stupid walk and everythig else about the selfish cow. How people can say Roy and 'it' are a well-suited couple I'll never understand. To me they are completely out of tune with each other, with only their oddness in common. And she isn't acting, is she? I hear she's odd in real-life, too. Maybe not that odd, but...well, you get my drift.

Such a shame they didn't see fit to repeat an Alan Bradley scenario and have her jump under a tram or fall from the upper floor of one or have someone else push her.

Alma part 2.

I agree...never been an haley lover myself ..stupid.. silly character