Is Frankie underrated?

13»

Comments

• luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite like Frankie's footwork, although I did think it was rather lack lustre during her Charleston, especially in regards to the swivel, or the lack or it for that matter.

Her problem is that she has sickled feet, and I don't think that is something that she can overcome, as she does it when she is standing and walking as well. She is a lovely dancer and seems to be a lovely girl and I hope she keeps being successful in the show.
  • Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    It does not matter how good Frankie, Pixie, Caroline or Jake are, the one that will win is Mr Average Steve Backshall all because he's paired with the lusted after Ola.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    It does not matter how good Frankie, Pixie, Caroline or Jake are, the one that will win is Mr Average Steve Backshall all because he's paired with the lusted after Ola.

If you really think that then you could make a packet, he's currently 50/1. Put a tenner on and 500 quids!
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member

I suppose if men and lesbians made up the majority of the Strictly voting public that might have an effect, except that glamorous as Ola undoubtedly is, there are plenty of other attractive women in the show. (My husband's preference was always for Flavia.)
    Ola has only managed to win the show once, and she hasn't even worn a catsuit this series. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well after clarifying herself that she is not pregnant but just fat, Ola may not be the Calendar bomb shell that she once was. :D
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    Frankie has serious problems with her feet, which for some reason the judges has been choosing to ignore so far with the exception of Karen Hardy on ITT.

So did Alesha but she was amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Alesha but she was amazing.

You can't be an amazing dancer with sickle feet, it is an oxymoron. I still think she is lovely though.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o
    I'd be happy if Steve really was Mr Average. Wouldn't mind one of them. :D
    I'm guessing btw you didn't see his Asgard climb?

On topic: Frankie isn't underrated. None of the top four are. Hint is folded up small inside the word 'top' ;-)
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    You can't be an amazing dancer with sickle feet, it is an oxymoron. I still think she is lovely though.

Well she's been doing very well so I think that proves your point wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she's been doing very well so I think that proves your point wrong.

Again I think she is very good, but do not confuse the popular vote with her ability for critical dance. I think she is more than appropriate for the show.:)