Options

"Fun Size" Peanut M&Ms

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Someone just sent me a "fun size" bag of peanut M&M's from the States. Seems to me they're exactly the size a small child could choke on. What's fun about that?

Comments

• Options
    marcus69marcus69 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they're fun size for adults! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Fun sized?

How can they get smaller than they already are? Are they genetically modifying nuts to be minute, or do you just mean the bag size is smaller?

Either way, a child can choke on regular sized M&Ms anyway, so why is it such a concern?
  • Options
    ElleFCeeElleFCee Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    I've never seen these but I've always wondered why a smaller version of something is called "fun size" ... surely the bigger one is a lot more fun!
  • Options
    TagletTaglet Posts: 20,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ElleFCee wrote:
    I've never seen these but I've always wondered why a smaller version of something is called "fun size" ... surely the bigger one is a lot more fun!
    ....or a bigger bag of whatever sized contents.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste... wrote:
    Fun sized?

How can they get smaller than they already are? Are they genetically modifying nuts to be minute, or do you just mean the bag size is smaller?

Either way, a child can choke on regular sized M&Ms anyway, so why is it such a concern?
    I'm not sure it's a real concern, it just seemed like an insightful observation at 2:49am.

:p