Options

Andre Reiu Live In Maastricht 2010 in Cinemas

jerpointjerpoint Posts: 50
Forum Member
I received an email earlier this month that there would be a live concert from Maastricht by Andre Reiu in a cinema beamed by satellite and showing is at 7.30.p.m. on the 20/7/10. Booked three tickets on line Really looking forward to this live event and when we arrived on the screen was a a live shot of the the square and people getting into their seats etc. For the first four songs the sound was out of synch with the picture and we then had subtitles from spoken Dutch to French. An intermission which we did not know how long it would be followed but then second half started off with no sound and this led to many witty comments from the audience.
What annoyed me more than anything else was the advt. that stated this was a live event beamed to cinemas and we were seeing what was going on in Maastricht....this was a recorded concert and for all we know it may just have been a DVD playing somewhere in the cinema but this was not a live concert beam. Recorded some days earlier and it is such a shame that we were led up the garden path by some slick advertising persons. Not Kosher Andre.

Comments

• Options
    sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    As a pop and dance fan this sort of music was really never my sort of thing but the huge growth in manufactured music/ X- Factor type music and the like, has made me explore other areas and I find that I really like André Rieu. I can connect far more with this music than anything in the charts at the moment.