EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• UKLisaWUKLisaW Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Roger Sloman (Les Coker) arrived on Friday. Signed and dedicated. Took just over 7 weeks.
  • Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Kellie Bright replied to me last week - Took about 12 months. Send a signed (undedicated) cast card.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Dedicated autograph from Jo Joyner today, sent to BBC during live week.
    Forum Member
    Lacey Turner (Stacey Branning) and Lindsey Coulson (Carol Jackson) both arrived this week. Signed, but undedicated. Both took just under 3 weeks.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it look's like Corrie's Colson Smith now has a proper cast card.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-X-CORONATION-STREET-PRE-PRINTED-AUTOGRAPHED-CAST-CARDS-SEE-DESCRIPTION-/121608917314?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c5074d142

How old is Smith? I'm wondering if he's older than Ellie Leach? Will she get a proper cast card as well, now that she's featuring more with this pregnancy storyline?

What about Lucy Fallon? She's playing a 14 year old, but she's nearly 20. Hmmm.
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Well it look's like Corrie's Colson Smith now has a proper cast card.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9-X-CORONATION-STREET-PRE-PRINTED-AUTOGRAPHED-CAST-CARDS-SEE-DESCRIPTION-/121608917314?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c5074d142

How old is Smith? I'm wondering if he's older than Ellie Leach? Will she get a proper cast card as well, now that she's featuring more with this pregnancy storyline?

What about Lucy Fallon? She's playing a 14 year old, but she's nearly 20. Hmmm.

Colson said on This Morning yesterday that he's 16. I think Ellie's recently turned 14.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Undedicated from Luisa Bradshaw White today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Most recent replies...
    KELLIE BRIGHT signed Eastenders cast card took about 8 months

ASHLEY JENSON dedicated 10x8 from Ugly Betty with a note saying she just found my letter! took 2 years+

GILLIAN TAYLFORTH - this one is shocking and I just had to put it on here. I recieved back my footballers wives card dedicated and as well as her own blank unsigned headshot photo with a compliments note. the shocking part is I sent this request in....2006!!! So it has taken between 8-9 YEARS!!!

So never give up on that reply!! It had an old first class stamp on it from back then. crazy.
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most recent replies...
    KELLIE BRIGHT signed Eastenders cast card took about 8 months

ASHLEY JENSON dedicated 10x8 from Ugly Betty with a note saying she just found my letter! took 2 years+

GILLIAN TAYLFORTH - this one is shocking and I just had to put it on here. I recieved back my footballers wives card dedicated and as well as her own blank unsigned headshot photo with a compliments note. the shocking part is I sent this request in....2006!!! So it has taken between 8-9 YEARS!!!

So never give up on that reply!! It had an old first class stamp on it from back then. crazy.

I got Gillian Taylforth this week as well and it must be about the same time frame as yours, as it was sent to my parents address where I used to live but I moved out nearly 4 years ago haha
  • Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have had three replies so far this week - Coronation Street cards from Colson Smith (undedicated, took three weeks) and Oliver Farnworth (dedicated, took 3 months). And an Emmerdale card from Eden Taylor-Draper (dedicated, took just over 3 years).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coronation Street card from Daniel Brocklebank this morning (dedicated, took 6 weeks).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neighbours card from Meyne Wyatt this morning (undedicated, took 2 months).
    Forum Member
    This week I recieved Rudolph Walker (Patrick), signed and dedicated took 11 days, and Danny Dyer (Mick), signed but undedicated, which took 7 months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Most recent replies:

Matt Di Angelo - signed eastenders cast card undedicated. took 8 months.

Dame Angela Lansbury - dedicated theatre programe from "blithe Spirit" which also wished me a happy birthday.
  • Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Hey guys,

I'm sending about 8 letters to the BBC EastEnders helpdesk today but just wondered;

Does anyone else bother putting stamps on their SAE? A lot of people say the BBC pay postage but I've personally always put stamps on mine out of fear that they might stop it and not return my signed photo.

Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys,

I'm sending about 8 letters to the BBC EastEnders helpdesk today but just wondered;

Does anyone else bother putting stamps on their SAE? A lot of people say the BBC pay postage but I've personally always put stamps on mine out of fear that they might stop it and not return my signed photo.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm the same. The BBC do pay the return postage, but I always worry that one day they won't, so I put stamps on all of my SAEs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a Coronation Street card from Amy Kelly this morning - dedicated, took 15 months.
    Forum Member
    Hey guys,

Thanks

I never put stamps on. The BBC always frank the envelope. Feel a bit guilty now though! :D

Davood Ghadami (Kush) arrived today. Took 16 weeks. Signed, but undedicated.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Richard Blackwood got his yet
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    A signed cast card from Davood Ghadami (Kush, EastEnders) today. Took about 3 months.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Richard Blackwood got his yet

Haven't seen it yet, no.

Had a Coronation Street card from Sean Ward this morning - took 5 months, undedicated (and the envelope wasn't even sealed, amazed it made it here in one piece).
    Forum Member
    Lin Blakley (Pam Coker - EastEnders) cast card arrived today signed, but undedicated. Took 16 weeks.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't bother with autographs any more, I just write to the help desk every so often for latest cards, they are very helpful
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I don't bother with autographs any more, I just write to the help desk every so often for latest cards, they are very helpful

They are always very quick to reply. I collect all the blank cast cards and autographs too, although I am finding the replies are taking longer and my success rate has dropped. Don't get as many dedicated ones either. The cast must all be very busy.
  • bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Received Louise Marwood signed Emmerdale cast card today and she signed my white card also with my name on it.

Hmmm wonder if the other new Emmerdale cast members have cast cards now