Pobol Y Cwm

Comments

• welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    It sounded good song bless her shes fallen for kevin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    This is the song - with translation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn48f6Ri1Bc&feature=related
    Elin Ffflur's version is far better IMO - but there isn't a translation
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Pobol Y cwm be doing anything for the jubilee or mentioning it.
    Looking forward to the next few months.
    It has been 6 months since I started watching and do enjoy the storylines
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow BlazeofGlory....I was about to ask the same thing about the Jubilee on PYC.
    Great minds think alike
    :)

The way those spoilers look in June, it`s going to be spectacular!!
    :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't an episode tonight, was there?
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was on at 9.30 pm your time on S4C tonight sez_babe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    It has just finished. There are two episodes tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    It was on at 9.30 pm your time on S4C tonight sez_babe

Brilliant, thanks :)
    Forum Member
    my god jinx face when he found out by that letter
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG!!! That's all I can say. June is going to be wild!

June 22nd:
    There are crossed wires at the salon as Moc thinks it's Sheryl that's whisking him away to Venice. Britt tells Gaynor the truth about Scott, but will she be prepared to ruin her daughter's happiness?.

Izzy is engaged to Scott.:eek: I guessed maybe, possibly. But I thought I was wrong. I didn't really think Scott could be that evil.

This is going to get insane.
    Forum Member
    OMG i cant wait for that
    scott and Izzy now that is going to be great
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to these storylines!! June gonna be great!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    After about 8 months of it not being mentioned, I'm so glad Macs' storyline is going to be so prominant again. Rhys is going to be amazing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what I am almost as interested in seeing Iolo's reaction as I am in seeing Mac's reaction. The last time Iolo really had something to do was last summer, supporting Macs. This whole insanity really started with Scott kissing then punching Iolo. The first time Iolo sees Scott, something is going to happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    You know what I am almost as interested in seeing Iolo's reaction as I am in seeing Mac's reaction. The last time Iolo really had something to do was last summer, supporting Macs. This whole insanity really started with Scott kissing then punching Iolo. The first time Iolo sees Scott, something is going to happen.

Yeh same here. I'm kind of thinking that maybe Iolo, in the end, will try and go along with Scott's fantasy of what happened (whatever it may be) to then show Scott for what he is in the future.....

Will people not believe Macs? We don't really know who knows about Macs being raped....hopefully a few loose ends will be tied up in a few weeks!
    Forum Member
    i was thinking will people believe macs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't think people do know much. There was supposed to be something in the paper, but no one has ever mentioned anything.

So I would say the people who actually know the real story are Iolo, Sion, Sioned and Britt. So family really. Iolo said at one point he wanted to kill Scott. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Gaynor believes Macs was sexually assaulted, but has no details.
    Would she actually consider not telling Izzy? Obviously she does not know how extremely violent Macs attack was. Maybe she thinks it was something like what happened to Izzy. I think Scott essentially tortured Macs. A mother should be willing to walk through fire to keep their child away from someone like Scott.
    Forum Member
    remember when macs heard that song the song was playing when scott attacked him have to say it freaked me out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh that song is creepy!
    Forum Member
    did scott bother with anyone in cwmderi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which song is that and does anyone know if the scenes with the rape are on Youtube
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which song is that and does anyone know if the scenes with the rape are on Youtube

Good question is that music actually a real song, or composed just for that rape scene?

BlazeofGlory here you go, this is the rape scene where Scott confronts Macs about Izzy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0or_UUpEi_8.

This is the aftermath scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC2fNCfgaR4

The flashback scene with the music again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN1fjUSzj6o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    did scott bother with anyone in cwmderi

You mean other than Iolo? He was punching Iolo and taunting him over his sexuality. This was after he kissed him. Scott is twisted.

If I remember correctly, Iolo thought Scott was using Sioned to hide his own sexuality. I am not sure but Iolo could have been right about that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks
    was that real dribble from Macs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
    was that real dribble from Macs?

Not sure, probably.
This discussion has been closed.