Supernatural Season 11 Us

Comments

• Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have Neflix here and there's no Supernatural. Not that it matters with regards to the latest episode. :p Would be nice to dip into earlier episodes again, though.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    I have Neflix here and there's no Supernatural. Not that it matters with regards to the latest episode. :p Would be nice to dip into earlier episodes again, though.

Yup its never been on UK Netflix to my knowledge. At least E4 is showing season 10 now :)
  • F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's cool. Wasn't asking because I want to watch it lol. I'm asking because if Cas is watching Netflix and they show Supernatural then does that mean Cas could watch Supernatural on Netflix once finished The Wire? Is that the season finale? Gone from Supernatural books by Chuck to a TV show by the Prophet Eric Kripke.

Cas could watch himself on Supernatural watching himself on Supernatural....Inception level crazy there.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    F1etch wrote: »
    Cas could watch himself on Supernatural watching himself on Supernatural....Inception level crazy there.
    You've just blown my mind! :o
    Forum Member
    Well that was an interesting twist. Surely though, if Amara is the sister of God, then she is capable of exactly the same thing? God created the Leviathan, then the Archangels, and then Creation with the sacrifice of Amara, she's returned and gaining power daily, so surely she has the potential to create just as much?

I am seriously pondering whether we're actually going to meet God too. It's definitely looking more and more likely (though you'd think he'd be aware of his Sisters return?)

Wonder what their (God & Amara's) parents were like... :o
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Amara really wants to destroy humans, start again with her own version of creation. At one point last time I was expecting to find out she was God's mother!! Many mythologies have a Mother as the creator, so if she gave birth to God then she would be his mother. But no, it is sister.

Okay someone had to say it, so it was Cas and Metaron(sp)!!!!:D:D

Cas,"Tell me about the darkness?"

Metaron,"The Band??!!!:confused::confused::confused:":D

Lucifer really really wants out of the cage.;-) He has his fingers out.:)
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Lucifer really really wants out of the cage.;-) He has his fingers out.
    I'll be amazed if we don't see him again, but then there are two Archangels locked away in there. Why is all the focus seemingly on Lucifer?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Lucifer tricks the boys into releasing him, only for him to then side with Amara. We know Lucifer was punished by God, and we also know that Lucifer wants (or wanted) to recreate paradise. If he can one-up God by siding with Amara, I think he'll do just that. Surely she doesn't pose a threat to him?

Still interested where the Leviathan come into play here; God created them before the Archangels (right?) so do they predate Gods sacrifice of Amara? Were the Leviathan a joint creation by God and his Sister I wonder?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was only locked up with Michael and Adam Winchester?

Why I think it has to be Lucifer, is because he was the one trusted with the mark to control the darkness by God. So he is the one with experience to bring her down.

He tricked Cain into taking the mark and the writers said he was bored with having to deal with the darkness. None of the other angels have a clue what the darkness is, Lucifer was the first born so no doubt knew auntie Amara.
    Forum Member
    I thought he was only locked up with Michael and Adam Winchester?
    Yeah, he is, but that's my point, we've heard nothing from Michael or Adam - unless younger John (Sam's vision) was suppose to be Michael (cause Michael took John as a vessel for a short time when he killed Anna).
    Why I think it has to be Lucifer, is because he was the one trusted with the mark to control the darkness by God. So he is the one with experience to bring her down.
    He has, but why would he? He (helped) defeat her before, but that was when he was in favour with God. He isn't anymore.
    He tricked Cain into taking the mark and the writers said he was bored with having to deal with the darkness. None of the other angels have a clue what the darkness is, Lucifer was the first born so no doubt knew auntie Amara.
    I'm pretty sure it was stated that it took God and his army of Archangels to defeat the Darkness, and not just God and an Archangel. I'd think they were all involved. Lucifer was just the one that was entrusted with the mark.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode. Glad to see Crowley getting put in his place, haha.

Sam getting more visions of Lucifer in the cage is getting pretty exciting. Hopefully it won't be too long before he's released. Knowing Supernautral though, they'll keep that part for the last couple of episodes.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mid season break should be coming shortly. They always have a big cliff hanger, so it will be interesting to see if they open the cage or only let one out.
    Forum Member
    Sam getting more visions of Lucifer in the cage is getting pretty exciting. Hopefully it won't be too long before he's released. Knowing Supernautral though, they'll keep that part for the last couple of episodes.
    Depends where they take the story to be honest. If/when Lucifer (and maybe Michael) are released, what will their intentions be? It was always Michael that wanted to bring about the Apocalypse, Lucifer just wanted Paradise on Earth. Will either of their intentions have changed in the last couple of years (to them, it would likely have been decades, but that's no comparison to the length of time Lucifer had been in the cage before hand). I wouldn't trust his motives.

I hope it wont be a case of releasing him at the last minute for a showdown with the Darkness, cause that'll kind of suck. I'd rather him released mid-season, and then begrudgingly working with the Winchesters (and Castiel) into the second half of the season.

I hope he doesn't get killed off either. We've already lost Gabriel and Raphael, I'd rather not lose Michael and Lucifer too (okay, Michael is a little dull, but Lucifer has personality, he just needs to become more... friendly).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    I hope it wont be a case of releasing him at the last minute for a showdown with the Darkness, cause that'll kind of suck. I'd rather him released mid-season, and then begrudgingly working with the Winchesters (and Castiel) into the second half of the season.

I'm hoping that will happen! Hope they don't have him just appear when they need him. Actually seeing them working together despite hating each other should be fun. :D
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping that will happen! Hope they don't have him just appear when they need him. Actually seeing them working together despite hating each other should be fun.
    It'll be Crowley all over again. :p

I'm still not convinced of Lucifers motives though. Unless Amara plans to destroy the world (his paradise) Lucifer has no motive for doing Gods bidding. This is unless we're all under the illusion that it is Lucifer who's sending these messages to Sam, and not in fact Michael.

A thought too, but what exactly is Hell? Michael was quite keen to take Lucifer out (permanently) on Earth. Can a Demon (or Angel/Archangel) be killed in Hell? We know Angels can be killed in Heaven, and Hell is the opposite of Heaven, so I'm wondering now whether there are actually two Archangels in that cage, or whether one has got sick of the other and ended them. Would that even be possible?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got chills, they're multiplying. Just seeing that there cage. Even the glimpses of it. Be still my beating heart.
    I get the impression The Darkness will want to clear all that God done for betraying her to make it. Don't know if she will make her own version. Reckon she will just want to wipe it clean like the kid who kicks your sandcastle down for the sh1ts and giggles.
    FWIW I loved the rock band refrence. Made my day. It's almost as if they read my post earlier.....lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another old style episode this week, vengeful ghost. Feels like a filler.

I found out a big spoiler but the spoiler thing is not on the site now>:(>:(>:(

Its about the cage and WHO is coming out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay the spoiler tags are back so read or don't:

At a Canadian Convention a few weeks back the panel where asked about the cage and if or who was coming out? The answer is Lucifer and Adam. Now the thing is Mark is now working on another show, so no mention of who Lucifer will be played by.

I think Sam is the one who will try to open the cage. the visions are driving him that direction. We did think Metron would be the one because he had the Demon Tablet.
    Forum Member
    Okay the spoiler tags are back so read or don't:
    At a Canadian Convention a few weeks back the panel where asked about the cage and if or who was coming out? The answer is Lucifer and Adam. Now the thing is Mark is now working on another show, so no mention of who Lucifer will be played by.

I think Sam is the one who will try to open the cage. the visions are driving him that direction. We did think Metron would be the one because he had the Demon Tablet.
    Interesting that it'll be them two, although
    If Adam is coming out of the cage too (I so hope he's being recast) then maybe he'll become Lucifer's vessel by default? Maybe that'll be a condition of sorts? Intrigued why Michael wont be coming out though, will Lucifer trick him or something?
    That's all assuming that what was said at the convention is 100% accurate.
  • servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a very good Monster of the Week episode. Vengeful spirits, creepy clowns, very Supernatural.
    And then the added ending of The Cage. Excellent set up for the rest of the series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like these oldschool type episodes! It's always nice to see characters from past episode making an appearance. Donna was so happy when Dean said she was now a hunter, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spotted him as soon as he came on screen. Seems we got a Supernatural/ The Flash crossover this week with young Barry Allen turning up.

Good episode. Love killer clowns, depressed teddy bears, slow dancing aliens. Vintage Supernatural
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another old style story this week. Have to say I am enjoying them.

The little girl will be really freaked when mummy walked in covered in Sparkle's blood all over her face. So we can take it Dean never had an imaginary friend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode. Although, I don't think young Sam would have been left alone like that.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season seems a lot more cohesive than it has been. I like that they're running the main arc through each episode, even if sometimes only in little snippets and not just giving it a passing mention before doing something random. It feels like they're constantly working the main problem of the Darkness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved how they both turned up to the house in those cardigans. :p