BT Genie (O2) Wap settings

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
Forum Member
I have just got a Panasonic GD55 and have successfully unlocked it with the helpful website further down this page...

However I have lost my wap settings and need them to put back in the GD55 phone..

I can remember the dial up number of 915000 but I need the following:

Server name
Call type - ISDN or Analogue
Login Name
Password
IP Address
IP Port
Homepage
Linger Time

settings needed are for O2 - Genie please..

Andy

Comments

• hxbrohxbro Posts: 2,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm, not sure what these should be, but if you go onto the help site for o2, you can get the settings sent to your phone for gprs and wap - these will be the o2 ones not the genie ones.
  • Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fastfocus wrote:
    I have just got a Panasonic GD55 and have successfully unlocked it with the helpful website further down this page...

However I have lost my wap settings and need them to put back in the GD55 phone..

I can remember the dial up number of 915000 but I need the following:

Server name
    Call type - ISDN or Analogue
    Login Name
    Password
    IP Address
    IP Port
    Homepage
    Linger Time

settings needed are for O2 - Genie please..

Andy

Go here: http://ota.o2.co.uk/O2UK/index.jsp and select basic wap settings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Hi Steven.....

I tried your link but it doesn't list my type of phone - Panasonic GD 55, it lists all the Nokia phones etc but thats no good to me.....:(

Will have to keep looking or perhaps someone on BT Genie can give me the details....

Andy
  • Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fastfocus wrote:
    Hi Steven.....

I tried your link but it doesn't list my type of phone - Panasonic GD 55, it lists all the Nokia phones etc but thats no good to me.....:(

Will have to keep looking or perhaps someone on BT Genie can give me the details....

Andy

Maybe if you try selecting a different phone it will still send the settings! I got my wap settings from the nokia website but my phone is a samsung and i received the settings ok, i just said i had a nokia 3100.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BT Genie is now called O2 Online. If you are still having problems, go to http://www.filesaveas.com/o2wap.html