Comments

• ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chucks together an ensemble that gets her an article in the worlds most read newsite. Jobs a good'un.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I don't get the hype around her but I will admit she knows how to market herself.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hat is vile but the skirt and sweatshirt are OK. With the right shoes/top, the skirt would look fierce.

I like that she doesn't seem to give a shit. She's a gorgeous looking woman with a cracking figure and on the red carpet can look absolutely knockout.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her stylist clearly hates her as much as the rest of us.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could wear a bin bag for all i care :D
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Her stylist clearly hates her as much as the rest of us.

Funny !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute shambles of an outfit - only made worse by carrying a packet of ****.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some celebrities do have very bad taste when it comes to clothes. I bet that skirt thing wasn't at all cheap either.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £1,185 for a piece of skirt?! Scandalous! I wouldn't spend such a large amount of money on some particularly hideous granny skirt like Rita's. I'd rather buy several more new spring/summer clothes for the same amount. Honestly methinks Rita has too much money and not very much (fashion) sense on herself...
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a mess, but then again she always looks a mess.
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    The hat is vile but the skirt and sweatshirt are OK. With the right shoes/top, the skirt would look fierce.

I like that she doesn't seem to give a shit. She's a gorgeous looking woman with a cracking figure and on the red carpet can look absolutely knockout.

I love her, she is totally fabulous.

I just wish Kate Middleton would take some tips from her.

Lesley Brain
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    GracieL wrote: »
    She looks a mess, but then again she always looks a mess.

Agree but I will never forget Princess Bea turning up to Wills wedding in a ridiculous outfit and hat, her sister didn't look much better. It seems being rich does not mean you have any kind of taste. Rita looks like she is sleeping on the street in that outfit. Ghastly. :o
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    £1,185 for a piece of skirt?! Scandalous! I wouldn't spend such a large amount of money on some particularly hideous granny skirt like Rita's. I'd rather buy several more new spring/summer clothes for the same amount. Honestly methinks Rita has too much money and not very much (fashion) sense on herself...

I am always stunned at the ridiculous prices these stars and Royalty pay for one dress (thousands of pounds for Kate for an evening dress) and the amount of money they spend on their hair and shoes. Bizarre. Perhaps people just lose the value of money when they suddenly become rich and famous. I believe Kate regularly spends five hundred pounds on her hair!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her, she is totally fabulous.

I just wish Kate Middleton would take some tips from her.

Lesley Brain

:D Well done that Lesley. Not terribly struck by the hat with hooks on - maybe it would look better with a kettle and a billy can hanging from it - but she looks great. Lovely Mail readers calling her "a trashy hoe" (something I coincidentally have in my garden shed) because she does not dress like something in Topshop's window.
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    :D Well done that Lesley. Not terribly struck by the hat with hooks on - maybe it would look better with a kettle and a billy can hanging from it - but she looks great. Lovely Mail readers calling her "a trashy hoe" (something I coincidentally have in my garden shed) because she does not dress like something in Topshop's window.

Hooray, me! She is young, she's rich, she's in an industry that should be at the cutting edge of fashion and design, she looks happy, and she makes me smile....what's not to love?

old lady wanders off to perfect her trashy hoe look

Lesley Brain
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    She seems to wear next to nothing most of the time and sleep with random famous men. Is that why she's famous? Her voice is pretty crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    She seems to wear next to nothing most of the time and sleep with random famous men. Is that why she's famous? Her voice is pretty crap.

Burn her at the stake!

A young single, woman having consensual sex with other unattached Men.

I have never heard of anything so disgusting.

Oh, wait, it is 2015, right????:confused:
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Burn her at the stake!

Yes, that's why women fought for equal rights...

It would be nice if famous singers could actually sing. She seems to be more concerned with being famous for the sake of being famous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be nice if famous singers could actually sing. She seems to be more concerned with being famous for the sake of being famous.

:confused::confused:

Yes. So they could live their lives equally to Men.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The person who always looks terrible despite spending a fortune is Kim kardasian :kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    The person who always looks terrible despite spending a fortune is Kim kardasian :kitty:

What about Timmy Mallett?
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    She could wear a bin bag for all i care :D

I think she's a stunning looking lass. Much better than all the plastic,Botox filled nobodies that we are supposed to be in awe of and she's bagged her success not from swinging on someone else's coat tails.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would take what the Daily Mail print with a large bucket of salt as they have a feature with Leona Lewis and quote that she was turning heads at some bash in the US.

They might have been turning their heads to do a double take of her quite hideous outfit.

I know all these singers have stylists, but dont they have a brain in their head to know that its not a good look.:confused:
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Burn her at the stake!

Did it start when she was single though?

Totally agree. I wouldn't mind but when I've seen her performing live on TV, at festivals etc. she always seems to let her backing vocalists sing the song and she just shouts random crap and runs about. I think she's rubbish.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I think she's a stunning looking lass. Much better than all the plastic,Botox filled nobodies that we are supposed to be in awe of and she's bagged her success not from swinging on someone else's coat tails.

First single she released was a collaboration with DJ Fresh who had just had a number 1 hit, and one of her biggest tracks was largely the work of Calvin Harris who she was dating at the time - he was 'helping' with her second album but that fell through when they broke up.

Really good at making it on her own is Rita!