WHATM - Big Brother 11 - Day 9 - 17th June 2010 - 12am - 6am

Comments

• Options
    SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KateH77 wrote: »
    Please shut up JJ. :(
    He needs to just let it go now. I really like jj but he needs to sort himself out.
    How can you like a tosser like that?

Josie going up in my estimation tonight telling JJ off. If only she'd stop with the airhead act...
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad Juju wrote: »
    Let's hope Steve works his magic for us :D

He bloody better.
    Have they run out of **** yet? Someone always gets up for one.
    Tormented wrote: »
    It's actually later than planned - they did try about midnight but the angst kept on going :D

Typical the day I can't get online they go to bed early.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Govan moisturising. Has he exfoliated?
  • Options
    Mr WendalMr Wendal Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    JJ's hypocrisy knows no bounds. He calls Rachael arrogant and says she looks down on others - but he's the one calling her a "piece of piss" and claiming that she'd be easy to get.

But he is telling the truth though.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    Bet that goes down well :D

Thought JJ already knew that from the game they played the other night - I think that`s when he really started going on about her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swoon wrote: »
    How can you like a tosser like that?

Josie going up in my estimation tonight telling JJ off. If only she'd stop with the airhead act...

I think he has the potential to be a good HM. He's just taking the Rachael thing too far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh govans muscles!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asjonesuk wrote: »
    Govan was bitching about JJ to Josie and Shabby

So it took all of 5 minutes before he started after leaving the BR then lol :D
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As JJ leaves for his eviction he goes into a rant about how he could have won this if it hadn't been for Rachel which will probably continue through his entire interview with Davina and whatever tabloids will run with his derangement.........rumours that Davina is hastily booking a holiday have yet to be confirmed.......................................
  • Options
    asjonesukasjonesuk Posts: 8,954
    Forum Member
    Govan and JJ whispering

JJ saying the twist and nominations would of been shown in the same episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ and Govan whispering cant hear what they say. I'm sure I heard Jo.
    JJ: Thats why we did it....so early....next day....nominations...shown the next day...are you ready
    Steve snoring gently.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has the potential to be a good HM. He's just taking the Rachael thing too far.

The difficulty is that even if Rachel goes, he is then likely to turn on someone else...IMO He does seem to have very deep-seated anger issues
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Just like that bloke with Noirin last year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am confused about JJ because I know Rachael is a conniving *** etc but then again JJ should call it a day too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xynaria wrote: »
    As JJ leaves for his eviction he goes into a rant about how he could have won this if it hadn't been for Rachel which will probably continue through his entire interview with Davina and whatever tabloids will run with his derangement.........rumours that Davina is hastily booking a holiday have yet to be confirmed.......................................

She could just lock herself in the loo and sit on twitter talking to fans (as she did earlier today) ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's all that stuff Govan is putting on his face? It's bedtime, he's a guy. Why does he need a boatload of cream on his face?
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    JJ and Govan whispering cant hear what they say. I'm sure I heard Jo.
    JJ: Thats why we did it....so early....next day....nominations...shown the next day...are you ready
    Steve snoring gently.

That's a word you don't hear very often in respect of Steve's snoring!!!:)
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The difficulty is that even if Rachel goes, he is then likely to turn on someone else...IMO He does seem to have very deep-seated anger issues
    I think if Rachel goes he'll turn on Shabby and vice versa.
    Ben would be in his element if JJ goes for Shabby.

JJ needs to lighten up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's all that stuff Govan is putting on his face? It's bedtime, he's a guy. Why does he need a boatload of cream on his face?

Mario seems to the be the only guy who does not "ex-foliate" even Nathan was at it earlier claiming it was "to keep his boyish looks" LMAO :D
  • Options
    She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member

It's his special Happiness cream :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Govan banging around loudly.
    Ife sat up then went back to sleep. She is sleeping with her hat on probably because of the air con she's bald after all.

JJ in bed eyes open.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well time to get into bed for me - G'nite all :sleep:
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Just like that bloke with Noirin last year

Which one ?
    ;)
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nathan applied cream before bed as well.

No one's mentioned the pre-show skin care seminar yet but I'm sure it'll come up.
  • Options
    SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It also annoys me that BB might think it's better that Rachael goes now, just so JJ won't boil over and physically attack her or something.