Options

Which Fire do you think Kirkwood did best?

13»

Comments

• Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dog and thats what made hollyaosks big again for like two episodes lol
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought both of them were great and dramatic but The Dog fire helped to lift the soap and the way that people died especially well known ones (like Mel and Sophie) made it more sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,286
    Forum Member
    The dog. I thought Lacey Turner carried the whole Vic explosion. I couldn't have cared less about Peggy or Phil and laughed when the bar fell on him :o I cared more with the dog fire, the twins dying was really sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I loved the dog fire the best. I was a big Joe fan and his exit, was so emotional with how they did the scenes.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    The dog. I thought Lacey Turner carried the whole Vic explosion. I couldn't have cared less about Peggy or Phil and laughed when the bar fell on him :o I cared more with the dog fire, the twins dying was really sad.

I thought it was such a shock when Sophie died, you thought she would be fine, then wackkkk, she dropped dead...

Shock elements, that kinda set the tone of HO being unpredictable...

Thought that was what this fire would have been... it wasn't... typical stunt where everyone escapes free and easy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    The Vic has too many exits which took away from the claustrophobia. People were screaming and they were standing right beside a door. Something should have blocked their exit in order for them to climb out the windows or something.

The Dog was perfect I think
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both of them brillianly done but Hollyoaks was better mainly because of the deaths. I still think Peggy should've died, it would've made more dramatic exit for Babs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Qizzzy wrote: »

yeah. That was his last story line in Hollyoaks.

ah thank you. i thought he was still there at the time!
    when the beam collapsed on phil mitchell, it reminded me of the loft fire with warren.