Big Brother Australia - Episode 36 - Eviction - 22 October - 10.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Sandra has gone and either David, Priya or Jason will leave today if Travis and Aisha don't take $50,000 to leave immediately as a pair

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Couch Potato Radio will be on the air after today's show

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's Couch Potato Radio Show to listen to, or Download: http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbau-2014-10-22-14-self-eviction … Thanks @sasquatch31 @MooMin512 @driestmartini #BBAU
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked who went but i'm happy!

He was starting to annoy me in the singing task.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Shocked who went but i'm happy!

He was starting to annoy me in the singing task.

Who was it? Jason's the only guy available to be evicted that i think would be annoying in the task, so i'd guess it was him but i can't believe he'd be evicted yet. I'd be surprised anyone found David annoying in the task, thought he was great.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was it? Jason's the only guy available to be evicted that i think would be annoying in the task, so i'd guess it was him but i can't believe he'd be evicted yet. I'd be surprised anyone found David annoying in the task, thought he was great.

Yeah it was Jason :D
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Yeah it was Jason :D

Wow! That is quite shocking. People seemed to love him i thought he was a contender to win the whole thing.

The conspiracy side of me wants to think that Big Brother saw him low in the vote and manipulated the Travis/Aisha thing to save Jason with the idea that they would indeed take the money together and leave together... however, it doesn't make much sense that they would sacrifice both Aisha/Travis and their showmance for just Jason.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 36 Eviction #8 NOW POSTED: http://youtu.be/isF8jRRsACQ #BBCP @Y2Jin99 May still be processing....
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am amazed Travis and Aisha didn't take the money.
    I hope they are not up for eviction next week.

Jason evicted would have preferred David to have gone.

Ah but Priya is still there more analysis great.

What about the caged flamingos
    Fantastic

Isn't it brilliant to see the housemates happy and enjoying themselves.

This is what big brother should always be about instead of bbuk's ideas.
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted Jason went, is it one of those things were people didn't vote to save him because they thought he was safe? Anyways, he was the very few people who actually made an effort to be entertaining.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the housemates up seemed pretty strong it was hard to call, I thought David would've gone maybe him being the lead singer in the task helped him get more votes.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people still feel sorry for David because of what he went through earlier in the show. It wasn't too long ago that the only person who spoke to him at the party was Skye. I like him still.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aisha and Travis have made a bad mistake because although they may not be nominated next week , it is a game show and both are contenders to win the final so there will be a lot of tactical voting next week.

Travis and Aisha are deluding themselves if they think that the housemates will thank them for not taking the cash.

Cant wait for todays episode.

Skye to win still not sure about Leo though.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like forever since we saw family & friends!

I shed a few tears at the news of Marina's dog passing :( I have three pooches myself and will be devastated when they go.

Shocked at Jason's eviction and Travis & Aisha's decision!!! :o