What game do you plan to play next?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
Forum Member
✭✭
After I complete both seasons of The Walking Dead on Xbox One I plan to play Sunset Overdrive as it should be out by then and I have it pre bought and downloaded on my Xbox One ready to go 👍

Comments

• YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Well I am still flicking between Fifa, Driveclub and Shadow of Mordor but when I'm done with them I'll be moving onto GTA V, Lego Batman and Dragon Age.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Sunset is the next to be delivered then halo for me.

Going through alien on ps4 at mo.

GTA for ps4 is due same time as halo I believe?
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After I've finished evil within i plan to play alien isolation then sleeping dogs! 👍
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bayonetta

Everything else is going away for Christmas..
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Singstar, but got a lot of games im into now and not enough time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im hoping to buy the ps4 next week so the first game im looking forward to buying is evil within
    i never played sleeping dogs so ill buy that when it gets cheaper
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished TLOU recently, I'll be onto Far Cry 4 next month
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this isn't what you mean but im about start final fantasy xii. Then second sight. Bought myself a nice ps2 yesterday so i can play tekken bowling the the husband!
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea lol i'm currently making my way through Saints row 4 i think it'll be between bioshock infinitie and final fantasy x for the one i want to play next.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The best laid plans..."

I never got around to Alien Isolation so I plan to have a go at that before Sunset arrives next week.
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    After finishing up Shadows of Mordor (on last mission now), i'm going to play Dreamfall Chapters.

After that i should really go and start Wasteland 2, but i may get Alien Isolation or Sherlock Homes C&P if I see either cheap enough...
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 (dual pack!) and Civ Beyond Earth! Both the same day. I'm not sure which will come first :p
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After The evil within and Forza horizon 2 probably go back to Destiny and finish the single player. Haven't really thought about after that.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I finally got round to Wolfenstein: The New Order after Alien. Near the end of that now and once it's done I plan on finally playing Shadow of Mordor.

Very tempted by Sunset, but I'm going to wait for the reviews first. Also not sure I'd have time, given that Halo is out so soon, followed by Dragon Age. Already decided to put off AC Unity and GTA V until a dry period next year.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I know this isn't what you mean but im about start final fantasy xii. Then second sight. Bought myself a nice ps2 yesterday so i can play tekken bowling the the husband!

I loved Final Fantasy XII. Not everyone did but I thought it was great. Enjoy.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Playing Diablo at the moment, finished but doing rifts and bounties. Next up will be AC Unity, then either Shadows of Mordor (2nd hand probably), GTA V PS4 if it has enough changes to make it worthwhile, and maybe Dragon Age, for my RPG fix. Have on order Order 1888 and the Division (not holding breath on that).
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assassins creed Unity and Rogue :)

it will just keep me hooked for weeks and also as there is two AC Titles this year ill be hooked for longer :)
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunset Overdrive for me, followed by Halo and GTA5 on the X1.

That should all keep me going up till Christmas. Might ask my other half to get me the Alien game then :)

Really want to get Civ Beyond Earth but since it appears to be using the same game engine as Civ 5 I will need to avoid it. I've got a rare issue where my graphics card doesn't restrict the FPS of the game and ends up working at 100% with the game running at like 200fps, all fans blaring and it gets very hot :(
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AC Rogue
    AC Unity
    Far Cry 4
    Dragon Age Inquisition

in that order.