Options

Spice Girls Announcement This Week.

Comments

• Options
    kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Proof it. At the Moment the Spice Girls don't have a record deal so who have they signed to for the release?

I said that they have recorded a song, gave the title of the song, the first two lines and who sings them.

I never said it was a single.
  • Options
    Steve_HarrimanSteve_Harriman Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kenny12 wrote: »
    I said that they have recorded a song, gave the title of the song, the first two lines and who sings them.

I never said it was a single.

No you didn't to be fair but I still don't believe your claim and if the song is to go public it means the girls will need a publishing deal so if you really do have inside info then you would know this so come on.
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything I have said is 100% true at the time of being posted.

I am not sharing this information as any kind of promotion, I'm just excited and love the song!

But you havent answered my last question - How do you know? Do you personally know the girls / Elliot Kennedy ?? Not saying you're making it up, i just wanna know how you know about something that hasnt been announced/confirmed
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    They conned the public with a half hearted half assed "comeback a few years ago.
    A terrible song and a tour that cancelled dates.

3 out of the 5 girls doing more of the same is laughable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you havent answered my last question - How do you know? Do you personally know the girls / Elliot Kennedy ?? Not saying you're making it up, i just wanna know how you know about something that hasnt been announced/confirmed

I have known Geri for many years, and for anyone who's interested, her album is completely finished and will be released after the Spice project.

She's signed to Warner. Album is worth the wait.
  • Options
    RikScotRikScot Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't believe a single word you are saying about The SG single . You have no proof what so ever and have failed to back your claim up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't believe a single word you are saying about The SG single . You have no proof what so ever and have failed to back your claim up.

I remember great claims about La Halliwell's astronomical record sales a while back...promises of stats...none appeared.

The last Spice reunion was cut short....La H's last single bombed spectacularly...

Not boding well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RikScot wrote: »
    I remember great claims about La Halliwell's astronomical record sales a while back...promises of stats...none appeared.

The last Spice reunion was cut short....La H's last single bombed spectacularly...

Not boding well.

Indeed and ask yourself this. Why post about a huge bit of music news on here and not to the papers or media? They may not believe you but it would get the story out there and may force The girls hand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed and ask yourself this. Why post about a huge bit of music news on here and not to the papers or media? They may not believe you but it would get the story out there and may force The girls hand.

That's hilarious.

I have no want or need to give anything to the media, it's not for me to do and all will be revealed soon enough anyway!

#Song4Her #Spice20
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's hilarious.

I have no want or need to give anything to the media, it's not for me to do and all will be revealed soon enough anyway!

#Song4Her #Spice20

Sure it will Kenny12...in the meantime keep on diggin' ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Song For Her sounds a little bit like Dynamite by Taio Cruz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Song For Her sounds a little bit like Dynamite by Taio Cruz

Brilliant.....thanks for the update
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's hilarious.

#Song4Her #Spice20
    What's hilarious is the fact you can't back up your claim. And the fact your just makikg things up. When this turns out to be false I wonder if you will come clean or try to make out the song has changed last minute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's hilarious is the fact you can't back up your claim. And the fact your just makikg things up. When this turns out to be false I wonder if you will come clean or try to make out the song has changed last minute.

I could back up my claim, but I'm not going to leak a song just to prove a point. I've given some information about the new song which in time will be proven to be correct. You can apologise to me then. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have revealed information on here before official announcements about Geri and Spice Girls projects including The Olympics, Viva Forever Launch, Geri's Half of Me release, her NFL Final performance, her X Factor role in 2012.. All of which came to be correct.

Why would I lie about this new song, I would be crucified by fans if it turned out to be untrue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could back up my claim, but I'm not going to leak a song just to prove a point. I've given some information about the new song which in time will be proven to be correct. You can apologise to me then. :)

Yeah and I can prove that Aliens crashed at Roswell but why would I want to do that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have revealed information on here before official announcements about Geri and Spice Girls projects including The Olympics, Viva Forever Launch, Geri's Half of Me release, her NFL Final performance, her X Factor role in 2012.. All of which came to be correct.

Why would I lie about this new song, I would be crucified by fans if it turned out to be untrue.

Talking rubbish then . Spice Girls Reunion isn't happening
  • Options
    Ronald_DixonRonald_Dixon Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Girl Power! (flicks V's)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl Power! (flicks V's)

It's gonna be Granny Power at this rate....
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Talking rubbish then . Spice Girls Reunion isn't happening

God knows how many of them it will be but I think it's a certainty they will be doing something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl Power! (flicks V's)

Granny Power at this rate....:(
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    All being well, there will be a Spice Girls announcement this week.

3 weeks gone and nothing yet.
    Surprised that you being in the know didnt know this http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/spice-girls-push-reunion-plans-back-to-2017-places-get-booked-out__15487/
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Anyone seen the mel b interview now stating it will now be next year, blaming venues being booked up, to me thats not the full story they've been on about this for over a year they've had ample opportunity to sort something, so I guess there is trouble in the mill, maybe mel c couldn't commit til next year or there biding their time or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all going on... Not a happy time in Spice World at the moment.

By the way, that Mel B interview on Live! was pre recorded last month.