I have a feeling we may have a Dalek series Finalé

2»

Comments

• MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Clara, River and Jack are all in the finale. Steven Moffat did promise that it would have "fanboy pleasing goings-on".
    Martha too please. Martha and Clara on screen together? :o I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.
  • AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikaRimmer wrote: »
    Martha too please. Martha and Clara on screen together? :o I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.

I'd quite like to see Adam again and Mickey in there somewhere.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to see jack back but I think it probably will be an asylum or Victorian GI finale.

I guess jack could fit in with those but I'm not sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    What if Clara dies in episode twelve and that's when he goes to Oswin and saves her making her the last Clara. If this happens I hope she gains all the memories of Clara. This would also give us more of a look at the asylum like people have asked for. It'd be nice to see some really insane Daleks. I actually don't mind this idea, but haven't others suggested its a Victorian final, possibly linked to the Great Inteligence.
    Greater Intelligence dates back to the Dalek invassion of Earth with William Hartnell, and the last story with Susan. It ends with the promise that he will come back to see her and hasn't yet .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    50th anniversary, second half of the season trailer...hmm...who is conspicuous by their absence...oh, yeah, the Doctors main enemies, the Daleks and the Master.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    50th anniversary, second half of the season trailer...hmm...who is conspicuous by their absence...oh, yeah, the Doctors main enemies, the Daleks and the Master.

Im convinced now, epecially as
    There is a dalek Eye stalk in the motorbike crash promo pic....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »
    Im convinced now, epecially as
    There is a dalek Eye stalk in the motorbike crash promo pic....

Really, where's that? Are you sure it's not the Spoonheads?
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Really, where's that? Are you sure it's not the Spoonheads?

Ok I might be clutching at straws here but I have hilighted the parts that could be dalek.....

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2z6xb3n.jpg
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I might be clutching at straws here but I have hilighted the parts that could be dalek.....

I was really excited then but I honestly couldn't see anything :(
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Given that REG is confirmed for the second half of Series 7, it seems more likely we'll have the Great Intelligence/Simeon in the finale.

Though also given that Clara's mystery will be resolved, perhaps we'll get a Dalek flashback or something from Asylum Of The Daleks as well.

Just guessing here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't say I'm too convinced, but if it helps I'm almost certain they'll at least be part of the 50th! I also really like Dalek stories.
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would expect we will see Daleks in some capacity between now and the end of the year, the question is to what extent?
    But there are no Daleks in the poster that much is sure. Doesn't matter how many times you want to play Where's Wallie with the picture they just aren't there.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't matter how many times you want to play Where's Wallie with the picture they just aren't there.
    Not wanting to be outdone by the Weeping Angels in making Earth landmarks giant versions of themselves the Daleks have turned the Gherkin into a giant Dalek.

It will come alive in Ep1 of 7B to fight The Shard which is a giant Spoonhead.

The Nestine Conciousness will broadcast the fight across the Galaxy using their Transmitter disguised as the London Eye while the Zygon Spaceship formally known as Tower Bridge makes a quick escape.
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Not wanting to be outdone by the Weeping Angels in making Earth landmarks giant versions of themselves the Daleks have turned the Gherkin into a giant Dalek.

It will come alive in Ep1 of 7B to fight The Shard which is a giant Spoonhead.

The Nestine Conciousness will broadcast the fight across the Galaxy using their Transmitter disguised as the London Eye while the Zygon Spaceship formally known as Tower Bridge makes a quick escape.

Thanks for spoiling everything Corwin...
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also - it could be the finale the end all finales with a MASSIVE cliffhanger - leading into the 50th Special(s)

Wasn't this half of the current series filmed before any ideas for the 50th were conceived? :confused:
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Accoridng to rumour the finale will involve
    the doctors secret finally being revealed.
    If they do this right it could be epic. Edge of your seat stuff setting up the 50th and events taking him to trenzalore.
    Hope we do get answers about Clara and the great intelligence aswell. Daleks will return they allways do. They have got to remember the doctor someway, somehow .Just don't know exactly when it will happen. Looking forward to 7.2 in a few weeks :):D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Accoridng to rumour the finale will involve
    the doctors secret finally being revealed.
    If they do this right it could be epic. Edge of your seat stuff setting up the 50th and events taking him to trenzalore.
    Hope we do get answers about Clara and the great intelligence aswell. Daleks will return they allways do. They have got to remember the doctor someway, somehow .Just don't know exactly when it will happen. Looking forward to 7.2 in a few weeks :):D.

if done properly the fall of the eleventh could see previous doctors and river ( which could solve her never having seen 10 looking so young ) return to rescue him from the daleks/ice warriors/cybermen &/or the master and set up a possible regeneration to 12