Celebrity Apprentice USA

12346»

Comments

• Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meatloaf's crying was really fake - same as his behaviour when he was in the boardroom with Gary, he knew shouting would make him the aggressor so pretended to be emotionally beaten! Glad Star went as she is very sly and manipulative. Not sure why Nene quit, a bit strange.
  • Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's John v Marlee in the final. Thought John would make it to the end, Marlee I think is fine, but she seems to be letting Meat Loaf get too much control in her team (again!) - oh dear she might live to regret it!
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    john rich to win,brought one of his albums on amazon he can sing too,the man is a god lol:cool:
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I hope JR. wins.........he's such a gent. I've really enjoyed this series, just wish we could have a UK version :)
  • SyrenaSyrena Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know who wins but not going to spoil it.
    Just wish that we didn't have to wait for so long to see this it was filmed in 2011 !
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    So it's John Rich who is the winner! Overall the right decision,I think.

It's been a great series. I saw. a picture of Ivanka and her two children the other day ...she was expecting her first in the final of this programme... I wish we weren't so far behind.
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    the right person won.well done john
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Not the best on the night - but John was better over the whole season....and for a finale, there was a lot to fast forward, task itself great, but all the 'live' chat, I couldn't take.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    So it's John Rich who is the winner! Overall the right decision,I think.

It's been a great series. I saw. a picture of Ivanka and her two children the other day ...she was expecting her first in the final of this programme... I wish we weren't so far behind.
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Not the best on the night - but John was better over the whole season....and for a finale, there was a lot to fast forward, task itself great, but all the 'live' chat, I couldn't take.

I thought right from the beginning John would be if not in the final then very near it - he was assured, steady and reliable, and raised an awful lot of money. Slightly disappointed he let himself down with the Def Leppard timings, otherwise based overall def. the right decision and a worthy winner.

2nd part of the "final" wasn't great, but the whole series was first class - plenty of high profile tasks, real professional organisations to work with and all in well produced.

I'll miss it - as mentioned before I am sorely tempted to catch up with the unscreened series online.
  • David_ArcherDavid_Archer Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed this series of Celebrity Apptentice but the one shown in the US recently is a big let down with z listers and 2 episodes shown back to back weekly
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really glad John won, he deserved it. Wonder when we'll get the next series
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chzza wrote: »
    Really glad John won, he deserved it. Wonder when we'll get the next series

For the last few years the BBC has shown a series in January-March. We're currently 4 years behind the US so unless there's a change of mindset at the BBC then it looks like the next series won't be until next January 2016! And so if that continues we'll never catch up - until the show stops in the US! :(