Does anyone know if Lola in Eastenders will get Lexi back properly

2»

Comments

• Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley needs to butt out and stop sticking her nose in business that doesn't concern her.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,922
    Forum Member
    Shirley needs to butt out and stop sticking her nose in business that doesn't concern her.

But she is right? I dont know why shes getting all the hate when she knows what phil is doing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she is right? I dont know why shes getting all the hate when she knows what phil is doing!

It's none of her business and she should get back to her own family instead of butting into other peoples families.
    Forum Member
    It's none of her business and she should get back to her own family instead of butting into other peoples families.

If it wasnt for shirley lola wouldnt know what phil is up to!
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Shirley and Jay are more like family to Lola than Sharon is. All she keeps doing is telling Lola to trust Phil...very bad advice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasnt for shirley lola wouldnt know what phil is up to!

She would have figured it out on her own anyway. Wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference if she had or hadn't known anyway. Phil is calling the shots.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Shirley and Jay are more like family to Lola than Sharon is. All she keeps doing is telling Lola to trust Phil...very bad advice.

If Shirley cared, then she should offer to help lola, not dictate things to her and tell her to find another way of approaching things with lexi.

But she doesn't. She's too fond of dictating to other people what they should do but offering sod all help.
    Forum Member
    She would have figured it out on her own anyway. Wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference if she had or hadn't known anyway. Phil is calling the shots.
    If Shirley cared, then she should offer to help lola, not dictate things to her and tell her to find another way of approaching things with lexi.

But she doesn't. She's too fond of dictating to other people what they should do but offering sod all help.

Shirley realized what she was doing wrong and told lola to stick with phil. She advised lola to stand up to phil.

Well phil had to break off his engagement due to shirls threats. If he was calling the shots he would be telling shirley to leave lola well alone - well thats if he knew what she was doing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley realized what she was doing wrong and told lola to stick with phil. She advised lola to stand up to phil.

Well phil had to break off his engagement due to shirls threats. If he was calling the shots he would be telling shirley to leave lola well alone - well thats if he knew what she was doing!

Phil always gets what he wants in the end. Its as simple as.
    Forum Member
    Phil always gets what he wants in the end. Its as simple as.

I dont think he will this time, steve has his panto break so i cant see phil choosing to leave
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think he will this time, steve has his panto break so i cant see phil choosing to leave

You're just speculating. You don't know how this will end.
    Forum Member
    You're just speculating. You don't know how this will end.

So thats what we all do. Phil will be offscreen for two months though like he always is. I cant see him leaving sharon and or lexi through choice
    Forum Member

I don't agree. She is watching his every move now. Yes she's using Phil to get nearer her child but I can't see him getting away with this.
    Forum Member
    I don't agree. She is watching his every move now. Yes she's using Phil to get nearer her child but I can't see him getting away with this.

I dont think lola is using phil? Shes genuinely grateful for his help but shes not gonna let him take her
    Forum Member
    I dont think lola is using phil? Shes genuinely grateful for his help but shes not gonna let him take her

I think she was persuaded that Phil was her only hope so she went along with it, so in a way she's using him. I think she regrets bringing him into it but doesn't see any way out of it. I'd say she's begining to resent him and will make things difficult for him. ( and she will get Lola back ).
    Forum Member
    I think she was persuaded that Phil was her only hope so she went along with it, so in a way she's using him. I think she regrets bringing him into it but doesn't see any way out of it. I'd say she's begining to resent him and will make things difficult for him. ( and she will get Lola back ).

She begged him for help when she first lost lexi by telling him ben was the dad. She mustve known phils situation and that he might want more access to lexi? But i thought she genuinely wanted his help it was billy who wasnt sure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So thats what we all do. Phil will be offscreen for two months though like he always is. I cant see him leaving sharon and or lexi through choice

He could take lexi off with him to visit grunt in Portugal.
    Forum Member

Phil wont get lexi lol lorraine said wed like the outcome of the story
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    What I don't understand is no matter how manipulative Phil is and how inept the authorities are Lola will get Lexi back eventually so how is Phil going to fit into Lexi's life then :confused: Lola will have Phil completely sussed by then and if there's any sense or justice she won't let him anywhere near her.

Unless as I've said earlier he hopes treating Lola like this makes her react badly, doing something silly and losing Lexi altogether. I wouldn't put it past him :mad:
    Forum Member
    What I don't understand is no matter how manipulative Phil is and how inept the authorities are Lola will get Lexi back eventually so how is Phil going to fit into Lexi's life then :confused: Lola will have Phil completely sussed by then and if there's any sense or justice she won't let him anywhere near her.

Unless as I've said earlier he hopes treating Lola like this makes her react badly, doing something silly and losing Lexi altogether. I wouldn't put it past him :mad:

I think he will try to run away with her
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Phil wont get lexi lol lorraine said wed like the outcome of the story
    I think he will try to run away with her

:confused: You're contradicting yourself here.
    Forum Member
    :confused: You're contradicting yourself here.

Im not. I think he will try but he wont get very far. Shirley or sharon will stop him