Lulu

barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please keep posting on this thread to keep both Katie bleedin' Price and Peter sodding Andre off the top of the list.

I thank you.

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    I like her beauty products and that song she did with Take That. Pretty much all I've got.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I like her beauty products and that song she did with Take That. Pretty much all I've got.

The one, and only good thing about Lulu for me, is the song and film, 'To Sir, With Love'
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    The one, and only good thing about Lulu for me, is the song and film, 'To Sir, With Love'
    Agreed,loved that song.other than that..Nah.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Please keep posting on this thread to keep both Katie bleedin' Price and Peter sodding Andre off the top of the list.

I thank you.

You mean to keep the Peter Andre and Katie Price thread from being at the top of this forum?
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I hope her cholesterol is still under control. It was a weight off my mind I tell you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that she isn't very well liked.
    I don't like her singing.
    That's all I have to offer. Sorry x
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    She was a needy, nasty, entitled mare on Strictly Come Dancing who put in a request for the hunky new Russian pro, sulked when it got turned down and then spent her entire 6 week run in the show being an utter cow to her actual Pro (who eventually made no secret of his dislike of her).

It all culminated in a delightfully egotistical farewell dance where she broke away from her daughter to do a bizarre disco shimmy that can only be described as a vertical version of Miranda's "warming the bed up" dance.

She makes Elaine Paige look measured and human, and that's going some. Still not quite as monstrous as La Black (although her reliance on a fake, regional accent is equally as repugnant).

Last seen flogging skin cream on QVC. The shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    I think Lulu is a dreadful woman. She comes across as sneery and stuck on herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a needy, nasty, entitled mare on Strictly Come Dancing who put in a request for the hunky new Russian pro, sulked when it got turned down and then spent her entire 6 week run in the show being an utter cow to her actual Pro (who eventually made no secret of his dislike of her).

It all culminated in a delightfully egotistical farewell dance where she broke away from her daughter to do a bizarre disco shimmy that can only be described as a vertical version of Miranda's "warming the bed up" dance.

She makes Elaine Paige look measured and human, and that's going some. Still not quite as monstrous as La Black (although her reliance on a fake, regional accent is equally as repugnant).

Oh dear :D
    Is there anything on youtube ?
    It's not a programme I watch.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always has a decent haircut. Other than that, one trick pony, mediocre voice, thinks she is bigger than she actually ever was, flogging her skin products whenever she can, has affected a mid-Atlantic drawl apart from when she is suddenly Scottish again, got lucky in the 60s and has successfully stretched her limited fame all the way to the present day. Not particularly a fan.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    Ghastly old mare! but I still prefer her to that grotesque female impersonator, Price.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh bloody hell, she goes on QVC the shopping channel selling her beauty range and they are up her arse brown nosing our LU. When she did Strictly and couldn't put one foot in front of the other they begged viewers to vote for our LU.

The beauty line when we all know she has had work done. At the beginning she told us she mixed her own beauty products in her actual kitchen you know. When its really made and backed by ex husband's company John Frieda. She now brings this doctor from the company on to talk about the range, makes it look more professional. And seems to forgot her original I make they myself.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's managed to drag a 50 year career out of a crap cover version so fair play but can't stand the woman
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i always had a thing about her and she still looks good for her age. But mot been the most amazing career after that 'one song'
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    You mean to keep the Peter Andre and Katie Price thread from being at the top of this forum?

I think that's what the OP means. I think it's very depressing that nearly everytime I come on to this section Katie bloody Price is the top one.

Don't go into it as I have 0% intrest in her so don't know if people are saying good or bad things about her
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    I think that's what the OP means. I think it's very depressing that nearly everytime I come on to this section Katie bloody Price is the top one.

Don't go into it as I have 0% intrest in her so don't know if people are saying good or bad things about her

Agreed, and I don't consider her anything to do with real Show business, just the very lowest of the low zelebrity. :(
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lulu - blah, blah, blah, Lulu.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody know what Lulu's stance is on Islam and Muslims? :D
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know about Elaine Paige but I would second the opinion of how Lulu behaved on Strictly. Her pro was remarkably restrained under the circumstances especially since in the past he was known for having a short fuse - it made me see him in a whole new postive light - her not so much.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

I think it's fair to say there's nothing good being said :D
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,007
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

I do like that song, and her cover of "The Man Who Sold The World."
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D Thanks for the laugh!

Must google. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her singing is crap and she seems very arrogant!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Awful woman, such a name dropper & the way chooses to adopt her Scottish accent when it suits the occasion drives me nuts.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's fair to say there's nothing good being said :D

Oooh, might have a quick peek, won't be making any postings in there though.