Options

Mario's sexual comments make me cringe!

jantjant Posts: 1,364
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Last night when they were judging the meal that andrew had prepared (liver and custard tart, with cream) mario stood up to give his score. He said 'as I've never had a 19 year old squirt his cream at me over the dining table before, I'm giving him a 10 :eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,018
    Forum Member
    jant wrote: »
    Last night when they were judging the meal that andrew had prepared (liver and custard tart, with cream) mario stood up to give his score. He said 'as I've need had a 19 year old squirt his cream at me over the dining table before, I'm givind him a 10 :eek:

But you didn't hear Andrew say to Mario. Oh I've never squirted my cream over a gay gentleman before? Please put it in context. It helps people judge the whole situation.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    jant wrote: »
    Last night when they were judging the meal that andrew had prepared (liver and custard tart, with cream) mario stood up to give his score. He said 'as I've need had a 19 year old squirt his cream at me over the dining table before, I'm givind him a 10 :eek:

I found it funny :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am certainly no prude but his constant sexual references give me the creeps!:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Podling wrote: »
    I am certainly no prude but his constant sexual references give me the creeps!:(

Me too, I wonder if he's like this in the 'real' world :o
  • Options
    jantjant Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate_71UK wrote: »
    But you didn't hear Andrew say to Mario. Oh I've never squirted my cream over a gay gentleman before? Please put it in context. It helps people judge the whole situation.

I stand corrected :o I still think he needs to scrub his mouth out with a toilet brush :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he was only joking but in general I find Mario very sleazy
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Are you lot for real? :confused:

It's just double entendres. Carry On humour fgs :D
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    i thought the comment was quite amusing.
    BUT i do not like mario, he is so irritating!!! the way he creeps over the men in that house.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Mario needs to get laid me thinks lol :p
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Are you lot for real? :confused:

It's just double entendres. Carry On humour fgs :D

Agreed. Some contributors should try and find a 19th Century forum which might be more to their taste :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be careful Op! Or at least be prepared to be hung drawn and quartered for daring to not tow the PC line!

Could you imagine if Nathan said the same about a 19 year old girl if he was still in there, or JJ, There would be an outcry...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dizzychick wrote: »
    Be careful Op! Or at least be prepared to be hung drawn and quartered for daring to not tow the PC line!

Could you imagine if Nathan said the same about a 19 year old girl if he was still in there, or JJ, There would be an outcry...!

Maybe people should lighten up...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Agreed. Some contributors should try and find a 19th Century forum which might be more to their taste :eek:

Hey.....I am all for 'carry on' humour,innuendo,oo err missus and the like,but they way Mario does it.......maybe it's the delivery but it he just comes across as a slimey,sleazy,dirty old man!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe people should lighten up...

Or respect everyone has an opinon on a public forum ;) Makes neither right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    I love Mario! <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or respect everyone has an opinon on a public forum ;) Makes neither right.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but I prefer people who have a sense of humour. It's a sad day when the PC brigade try to stop folk from having a laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or could you imagine saying that to your Grandmother or Aunty!!! She'd be appalled!! Therefore we must not say that kind of thing to anyone ever!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vamp1re wrote: »
    Or could you imagine saying that to your Grandmother or Aunty!!! She'd be appalled!! Therefore we must not say that kind of thing to anyone ever!!

Of course humour and remarks have to be in the right context. What has been said in the house is suitable for the age groups involved. If there had been senior citizens in there, it may have been inappropriate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone has a right to an opinion, but I prefer people who have a sense of humour. It's a sad day when the PC brigade try to stop folk from having a laugh.

I dont consider myself a part of the pc brigade, in actual fact I feel that anyone who dare criticize Mario is jumped on by the PC brigade just because they are not towing the line ;)

You see, things are ALWAYS seen differently ;)

Could you imagine this forum if Nathan or JJ, Ben or Steve said that about a 19 year old girl ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vamp1re wrote: »

I would'nt go that far. ;) You have not met my Gran ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would'nt go that far. ;) You have not met my Gran ;)

Hehe :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I love how he just blurts them out without a care, he said something last night in front of JJ, Steve and Keeley and I just burst out laughing! He doesnt blink an eye where everyone around him is a bit stunned by the frankness of it all!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a gay man I find Mario is everything I hate about the representation of gay men on TV. He is letchy. He chases straight men. Wants to shag anything with a pulse (or without in the case of the robot). This representation just gives the narrow-minded folk out there a brush to tar us all with.

Yeah thanks Mario - great representation! :yawn:
  • Options
    Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario's lovely. He has a saucy tongue and is quite playful and tactile but there's nothing wrong with that. He gets on well with most people.

As for comments that he makes people cringe or give them the creeps, how sensitive is it possible to be unless you've grown up in a wardrobe? I mean really, come on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I think all this touchy feely stuff is creepy .Mario just seems to be waitng / lurking for an opportunity more than the others .