Options

Loving Strictly

happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just wanted to say that I was unsure at first this season,but the dancing has been so good, that I am now loving the show. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Hope Chelsee wins, but like all three in the final. I think it will be a great show with some excellent dancing. Well done Strictly 2011;)

Comments

• Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    happy tv wrote: »
    I just wanted to say that I was unsure at first this season,but the dancing has been so good, that I am now loving the show. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Hope Chelsee wins, but like all three in the final. I think it will be a great show with some excellent dancing. Well done Strictly 2011;)

I'm really looking forward to it too - hope this is being grossly exaggerated

Strictly Come Dancing live final threatened by snowstorms and gales

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/2011/12/17/strictly-come-dancing-live-final-threatened-by-snowstorms-and-gales-115875-23641055/#ixzz1gkMqZ6gB

couldn't bare it if it doesn't go ahead...... come on Chelsea!!!!!!
  • Options
    tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also rooting for Chelsee. ( I really like her and have also got money riding on her winning ) It's going to be such an exciting final though cos Harry, Jason and Chelsee are ALL doing my favourite dances from the series. Perfect choices from the judges and contestants. Can't wait!:D
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think the weather should cause too much of a headache (except perhaps for 3D). The Beeb are used to broadcasting from Blackpool which has always seemed to be very windy anyway.

Do hope Chelsee wins, but they are all worthy winners.
  • Options
    happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anything, the weather will help ratings and it will be a good night all around for the show and BBC
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's as good as everyone is predicting- in the past when that happens, in this series especially, someone makes a stupid mistake because of nerves and the routines don't sizzle as we expected them too. Such high hopes for tonight. I hope that's not asking for trouble. It's a lot to ask of these 3 celebs.