Lindsay Lohan - it gets worse

Comments

• katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    She allegedly stayed for only 10 minutes - surely that's got to be some kind of record?!

After getting away with things (theft, motor accidents, drugs) for so long she needs to face real consequences. Not community service or rehab (she appears to take neither of these seriously) but jail time.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    She knows she's bulletproof. There's no way that the courts will send her to prison. She knows she can do anything she wants.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I am really fed up with this silly Girl. Lindsay has had so many chances to change and she keeps on behaving as though the law does not apply to her. She needs to go to prison for a period of time to make her realise there are consequences to her actions. Time and time again she has been treated as a Special case due to her fame and career but this is getting ridiculous and I do not believe that the justice System is doing her any favours as her behaviour is getting worse and worse and she Needs a reality check before this Story Ends in tragic circumstances.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    According to reports on RADAR and the American TMZ gossip site, she entered the rehab facility, told them she didn't need treatment and walked out again and was driven away.

She's now missing and an arrest warrant is out for her if she doesn't reappear at the rehab facility in the next few hours.

I actually thought she was serious when she was on Letterman, seemingly humble and realising that it would be a good thing to commit to rehab.

It will be a real shame if all that was just a load of hot air and she's still on self-destruct.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't force someone to go to rehab if they are not committed to change. I find this continual stuff about sending her to rehab ridiculous. Lynsay is just as entitled to be an alchoholic as any other citizen in America if she wants to be. She will only get better when she realises that she needs to do something about it, not when other people decide for her.

If she has committed an imprisonable offence put her in jail. If not then these people should just back off until she is ready to go.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    I just read she's rehired Shawn Holley and may be going to Betty Ford.
  • agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    I actually thought she was serious when she was on Letterman, seemingly humble and realising that it would be a good thing to commit to rehab.

It will be a real shame if all that was just a load of hot air and she's still on self-destruct.

I don't think LL will ever get straightened out sadly.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    You can't force someone to go to rehab if they are not committed to change. I find this continual stuff about sending her to rehab ridiculous. Lynsay is just as entitled to be an alchoholic as any other citizen in America if she wants to be. She will only get better when she realises that she needs to do something about it, not when other people decide for her.

If she has committed an imprisonable offence put her in jail. If not then these people should just back off until she is ready to go.

Bonkers. She's broken the law repeatedly, including driving under the influence. I do believe she might kill either herself or an innocent bystander one day if she isn't straightened out.

I do agree that rehab will only work if the person attending is seriously committed to recovering, but something needs to be done about Lohan as she is a genuine danger to herself and others and has no respect or even regard for the law whatsoever.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She knows she's bulletproof. There's no way that the courts will send her to prison. She knows she can do anything she wants.

This!

Unfortunately.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I am really fed up with this silly Girl. Lindsay has had so many chances to change and she keeps on behaving as though the law does not apply to her. She needs to go to prison for a period of time to make her realise there are consequences to her actions. Time and time again she has been treated as a Special case due to her fame and career but this is getting ridiculous and I do not believe that the justice System is doing her any favours as her behaviour is getting worse and worse and she Needs a reality check before this Story Ends in tragic circumstances.

I too am fed up with her now. I can't work out if she is genuinely quite stupid, has delusions of grandeur or if her brain is frazzled right now. I am rapidly thinking she is a big old attention seeker though
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    Bonkers. She's broken the law repeatedly, including driving under the influence. I do believe she might kill either herself or an innocent bystander one day if she isn't straightened out.

I do agree that rehab will only work if the person attending is seriously committed to recovering, but something needs to be done about Lohan as she is a genuine danger to herself and others and has no respect or even regard for the law whatsoever.

I agree she shouldn't be allowed to drive and they should take away her licence but we all know that rehab only works if the person is committed to change. As I said before, let her be a drunk and ruin her career if that's what she wants. If she has committed a prisonable offence then send her to jail.

Lets face it her father hasn't been a good example to her as he is no respecter of the law. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the reason she didn't turn up at the latest rehab place is because she wouldn't be allowed to smoke there. Obviously if she's got any sense at all she will check into a rehab where you are allowed to smoke but we'll see.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If she is it's making the US legal system a joke...

From what I read she is "missing" and an arrest warrant has been issued. if this being the case when she is found she should be automatically locked up..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UPDATE, she is NOW in rehab according to 3am...the claim is that she wanted to change rehab facilities...
    Forum Member
    UPDATE, she is NOW in rehab according to 3am...the claim is that she wanted to change rehab facilities...

Yep, back at Betty Ford where she went before and abused a member of staff
    http://dlisted.com/2013/05/03/shawn-holley-and-betty-ford-took-lindsay-lohan-back
    Forum Member
    They have assessed her and say she doesn't need the pills & is using them as replacement drugs.
    Lilo is not happy and wants to change facilities:rolleyes:
    If she does change then it's jail this time, hmmm we'll see:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323178/Lindsay-Lohan-sent-jail-changes-rehab-facility-time.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^yep, I read that this morning, clearly taking the piss is Lilo.
    Forum Member
    Only just seen Dlisted article
    http://dlisted.com/2013/05/11/doctors-takes-away-lindsay-lohans-adderall-lindsay-lohan-not-having-it

TMZ says that LiLo told doctors that she has to take Adderall, because she suffers from ADHD. But after a week of evaluating her, the doctors came to the conclusion that the only thing she suffers from is FullofShit-itis and they stopped giving her Adderall.

:D
    Forum Member

Saw that, hope they fail as if you take her on as a client you pretty much know what to expect & her reputation-case of shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted IMO
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsay seems to be in destruction mode as far as keeping her career going is concerned.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Lindsay seems to be in destruction mode as far as keeping her career going is concerned.

What career? She doesn't have a career.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What career? She doesn't have a career.

Professional jewellery thief:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Only just seen Dlisted article
    http://dlisted.com/2013/05/11/doctors-takes-away-lindsay-lohans-adderall-lindsay-lohan-not-having-it

TMZ says that LiLo told doctors that she has to take Adderall, because she suffers from ADHD. But after a week of evaluating her, the doctors came to the conclusion that the only thing she suffers from is FullofShit-itis and they stopped giving her Adderall.

:D

As funny as that is :D, this unfortunately is all too likely -

The judge isn't going to ever throw her in jail. If anything, he'll throw the doctors at Betty Ford in jail for not giving her what she wants.

There's just something ugly about tragedy as entertainment. Rather than ignoring her, and not giving her the media profile she craves, the media and the court system is just enabling her. I can't see her making it to 30.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    As funny as that is :D, this unfortunately is all too likely -

The judge isn't going to ever throw her in jail. If anything, he'll throw the doctors at Betty Ford in jail for not giving her what she wants.

There's just something ugly about tragedy as entertainment. Rather than ignoring her, and not giving her the media profile she craves, the media and the court system is just enabling her. I can't see her making it to 30.

Yes that would certainly help & you're right, although hopefully not on the last bit. It is sad but I must admit I am running out of sympathy for her as she just seems so arrogant (although probably much to do with unresolved issues). I feel like banging Dina & Michael's heads together as you're right it is tragic but also frustrating:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Yes that would certainly help & you're right, although hopefully not on the last bit. It is sad but I must admit I am running out of sympathy for her as she just seems so arrogant (although probably much to do with unresolved issues). I feel like banging Dina & Michael's heads together as you're right it is tragic but also frustrating:(

I didn't mean that to sound like she should be pitied - I have no sympathy for her, just bored to death with her and her delusional drama - but I just hate the way the media and the courts are treating it as an ongoing soap opera. If they ignored her, and people stopped indulging her, she'd be forced to do something about her problems. As it is, she has no reason to change. And her loathsome parents can't be blamed for everything, she's an adult, responsible for herself.