Options

Lauren's "gangster ex boyfriend"

redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
Forum Member
✭✭
What the hell was that all about. She seemed to revel in the fact that her ex bf was a "gangster". Armed robbery was mentioned too. No wonder Ricci James George and Edele looked shocked.

Comments

• Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of young girls revel in having bad boy boyfriends, it's hardly breaking news. Didn't know what the fuss was about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of young girls revel in having bad boy boyfriends, it's hardly breaking news. Didn't know what the fuss was about.

Not many young girls aspire to having armed robber boyfriends I would hope. They are totally different to the run of the mill 'bad boys'
  • Options
    supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

young girls may find it clever to boast about their gangster boyfriend but a woman of her age should know better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was the way she seemed to gloat over it in front of Ricci who had just been told he was boring by the caller.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    It was a #facepalm moment :(:( I was cringing
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    young girls may find it clever to boast about their gangster boyfriend but a woman of her age should know better

She keeps referring to herself as a young girl. .really doesnot want to grow up .
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thing is, despite Lauren's repeated assertions, she's not a 'young girl'. She's a 27 year old woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    She keeps referring to herself as a young girl. .really doesnot want to grow up .

hence the unnecessary plastic surgery to her face.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is an annoying drunk who cant handle her liquor and HOW can she still be in the house over Stephanie? She also likes bank robbers who walks in a bank and shouts "THIS IS A STICK UP! ANYONE OF YOU MOTHERF*****S MOVE AND IL EXECUTE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" :rollseyes::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You beat me to it. You have got it spot on, she isn't a young girl. I'm the same age as her and I don't consider myself as a young girl.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    She was trying to belittle Ricci by bragging about her bad boy ex, she made herself look a right tit!
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    soapmania wrote: »
    She was trying to belittle Ricci by bragging about her bad boy ex, she made herself look a right tit!

Absolutely and didn't stop there- she was ridiculously embarrassing last night- what an idiot
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised she stopped short of saying 'and he gave me a slap when I needed it'....How the hell anyone thinks she's any kind of person to aspire to or emulate is beyond me..Ricci has really shown himself up as a sap as well if he wasn't just doing the showmance thing like he protests.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair, if Rikki stuck guns in people's faces he wouldn't be quite as dull as he is, many on here would say they don't like the pistol whipping but he is a great housemate :p
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    to be fair, if Rikki stuck guns in people's faces he wouldn't be quite as dull as he is, many on here would say they don't like the pistol whipping but he is a great housemate :p

He'd walk in the bank and stand there with a blank look on his face because he'd forgotten what he was supposed to say.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should have been in Alexandras year...could have started a good old gang war.. Memba I told you..pow pow pow..she ain't 'ready' :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    He'd walk in the bank and stand there with a blank look on his face because he'd forgotten what he was supposed to say.

he'd look much more charismatic with a stocking on his head :cool:
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    She is an annoying drunk who cant handle her liquor and HOW can she still be in the house over Stephanie? She also likes bank robbers who walks in a bank and shouts "THIS IS A STICK UP! ANYONE OF YOU MOTHERF*****S MOVE AND IL EXECUTE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!" :rollseyes::D:D

ahhhh but he knew how to treat a woman *rolls her eyes too*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just googled him and apparently he only had a toy pistol, hardly Jon McVicar is he, sounds like a right little pussy, I bet even James would have him? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I just googled him and apparently he only had a toy pistol, hardly Jon McVicar is he, sounds like a right little pussy, I bet even James would have him? :D

LOL!! what kind of "Gansta" walks about with a toy pistol? more like an amateur wanabe who got himself locked up :D:D
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to laugh when she said she needs a man to be a man & tell her what to do....Yeah right she so seems to respond well to being told what to do lolol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    ahhhh but he knew how to treat a woman *rolls her eyes too*

I wouldn't call her a woman, more like an abomination!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    What qualifies as a gangster these days ? See real gangsters dont need to do armed robberies with toy guns, me thinks this guy is more petty criminal than gangster.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    Had to laugh when she said she needs a man to be a man & tell her what to do....Yeah right she so seems to respond well to being told what to do lolol :D

she would have responded if George was sticking a sawn off in her face :p
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The saddest thing is that it appears to be that her aspiration is to be famous but not to be famous for actually doing anything.

OK she has no obvious skills (or if so she keeps them hidden) but it is not even that she say wants to be well known for operating a successful business or anything tangible. Perhaps she needs to understand being papped falling out of a nightclub or posting selfies on twitter is not actually fame in any real sense nor even any great reason to be proud.