Options

Why is it important for Gary to win

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
Gary is giving his fee to the Busey foundation. thats why hes in there.

http://buseyfoundation.com/

Winning will give his charity the most publicity. He established this charity because of his sick son.

PS. Remember when gary said to describe his experience in word and he said FREEDOM.

it was because FREEDOM is his charity motto

https://twitter.com/THEGaryBusey/status/510170584479965184

and yes, Dee rolled her eyes when she heard him say it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee's nothing but a big mouthed slobby bitch. #shitstirrer
  • Options
    sqvsqv Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I want Gary or Audley to win, but won't be sad if they don't. Very often the people I want to win don't. Thiis is CBB so the winner doesn't get a prize fund. They are all paid to participate. Win or lose, Gary had been paid to particpate. If he chooses to put his money into the charity great and i believe he will. However, he doesn't have to win to do this.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I don't think the fact he is giving his fee to a charity makes it any more important for him to win, or lessens the other HGs in any way... it's someone's personal choice to do so.

I think it's important for Audley to win because he's been a splendid HG and amazing Human Being that i observed in Big Brother. What he does with his fee, or after he wins is up to him.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the fact he is giving his fee to a charity makes it any more important for him to win, or lessens the other HGs in any way... it's someone's personal choice to do so.

I think it's important for Audley to win because he's been a splendid HG and amazing Human Being that i observed in Big Brother. What he does with his fee, or after he wins is up to him.

I love that word ... 'splendid' ... and yes, it really does fit Audley
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However noble Gary's motive for doing the show the winner should be decided by who the public believe deserves to win not what causes they support. Are you suggesting that say Dee said she was doing the show for Scope or Oxfam it makes her a better HM?

Whether Gary wins or not I am sure he will have opportunity for promoting his foundation if he chooses to do so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary To Win
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sqv wrote: »
    I want Gary or Audley to win, but won't be sad if they don't. Very often the people I want to win don't. Thiis is CBB so the winner doesn't get a prize fund. They are all paid to participate. Win or lose, Gary had been paid to particpate. If he chooses to put his money into the charity great and i believe he will. However, he doesn't have to win to do this.

Put it this way if he had walked and let's face it who would have blamed him for all the abuse he's had to,put up,with, he wouldn't have got his fee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not taking anything away from Audley he's a great guy but do,you think Gary would have put himself through that nasty, nasty house if he wasn't thinking of his son. Hope Rikki hangs his head in shame when he said" your a poor role model for your son" . All the more despicable now.>:(
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    However noble Gary's motive for doing the show the winner should be decided by who the public believe deserves to win not what causes they support. Are you suggesting that say Dee said she was doing the show for Scope or Oxfam it makes her a better HM?

Yeah, that is a very good point. If that were the case I would still not like her to win simply because she's a vile human being and doesn't deserve the adulation and applause.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »

Whether Gary wins or not I am sure he will have opportunity for promoting his foundation if he chooses to do so.

Your missing the point! Would anyone have put themselves through that horrendous house and the abuse they have suffered if it weren't for charity. People put themselves through all sorts of challengers for charity and I think Gary has been through hell. That's my point.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Not taking anything away from Audley he's a great guy but do,you think Gary would have put himself through that nasty, nasty house if he wasn't thinking of his son. Hope Rikki hangs his head in shame when he said" your a poor role model for your son" . All the more despicable now.>:(

Yeah, what a little vile worm that boy is. No discernible talent whatsoever, funny looking and unintelligible. Yet he thought he was better than Mr Busey. In yer dreams son!
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well isn't it great that he's so rich he can give away his already earned fee.

Whether he wins of not is irrelevant to that, The fee has already been negotiated. In terms of fame he's the least deserving winner. The others would gain more by winning.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It was a terrible thing to say by Ricci but i doubt he knew of Gary's situation there, he shouldn't have said it regardless.

I definitely wouldn't complain about a Gary win, he's also been a good HG... he's been interesting and entertaining.

For me, i just feel like Audley has been the better HG for what i look for in a HG, and what i support. I connect with some of his perspectives and outlook on life a little more than with Gary, and i do feel like Gary's way of doing things can be rude, and made to be more difficult than i feel like it needs to be. He doesn't have to say "get out of my way", he can say it in a better way and the way in which he shuts people down as Audley expressed to him, and i don't feel like he embraces different perspective and such.. it's those details within the details to where i feel Audley shines a bit brighter.

I'd be okay with either of them winning, really. I just dread to see George or Dee win. If Gary or Audley won instead of George or Dee, i'd be ecstatic about that result. Seeing George snickering while being handed the victory is probably the worst result of the series for me as i can't stand how he's branded as such a great guy and as if he's done nothing nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Well isn't it great that he's so rich he can give away his already earned fee.

Whether he wins of not is irrelevant to that, The fee has already been negotiated. In terms of fame he's the least deserving winner. The others would gain more by winning.

I give up.I really do. Why don't you try reading this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a terrible thing to say by Ricci but i doubt he knew of Gary's situation there, he shouldn't have said it regardless.

I definitely wouldn't complain about a Gary win, he's also been a good HG... he's been interesting and entertaining.

For me, i just feel like Audley has been the better HG for what i look for in a HG, and what i support. I connect with some of his perspectives and outlook on life a little more than with Gary, and i do feel like Gary's way of doing things can be rude, and made to be more difficult than i feel like it needs to be. He doesn't have to say "get out of my way", he can say it in a better way and the way in which he shuts people down as Audley expressed to him, and i don't feel like he embraces different perspective and suchl... it's those details within the details to where i feel Audley shines a bit brighter.

I'd be okay with either of them winning, really. I just dread to see George or Dee win. If Gary or Audley won instead of George or Dee, i'd be ecstatic about that result. Seeing George snickering while being handed the victory is probably the worst result of the series for me as i can't stand how he's branded as such a great guy and as if he's done nothing nasty.

I agree with your comments about Audley but it's James or Dee I would feel most sick about winning. I don't mind George but maybe I've missed something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree with your comments about Audley but it's James or Dee I would feel most sick about winning. I don't mind George but maybe I've missed something.

Well, the main thing is the way in which he tore down Frenchy's physical appearance with Dee laughing on, pretending to vomit if she turned over, and just being pure nasty toward her appearance... that to me was one of the more disgusting displays of nasty behavior all series.

And... then, it's just the snickering and sneaky comments underneath it all.. combined with the perception that's being pushed as if he's such an amazing guy and hasn't put a foot wrong all series. At least Dee and James get their fair share of criticisms, Luisa alone has given James enough for anyone hehe... it's when there's that combination that exists, to where a HG does stuff like that but is still so praised and it's justified or excused compared to others where it makes me dislike them all the more.

James i don't mind as much as Dee/George, he's been funnier and less nasty with his mischievous antics, i feel. I just seem him more as a parody, a comic villain of sorts and so i don't see it as truly nasty, probably because i don't take him as serious.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said elsewhere, as Gary owes nearly half a million $ to the IRS, I doubt he's free to decide, after living expenses, where a lot of his fee will go; the IRS don't take too kindly to not being paid back, which is why their debt wasn't cancelled even when he declared bankruptcy.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Put it this way if he had walked and let's face it who would have blamed him for all the abuse he's had to,put up,with, he wouldn't have got his fee.
    There's the abuse he's given out, too. If he doesn't win, it will be down to that. His own fault.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Dee's nothing but a big mouthed slobby bitch. #shitstirrer
    She's in good company, then, presumably.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes I agree!!! He needs to win!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd contribute to Dee's foundation and some blusher and lipstick. Maybe throw in some new clobber as well.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now Gary's fans are trying to guilt people into voting for him ? bloody hell.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    So now Gary's fans are trying to guilt people into voting for him ? bloody hell.

Like sob stories on X Factor.
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Like sob stories on X Factor.
    I'm a Gary fan - but I agree with the above! I've also been wondering lately where the info about Gary giving his fee to charity came from, as I've not seen any linkys to the story.....
    (still voting for GB anyway, but I'm a little suspicious about this story & it's timing)
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can you imagine garys winning interview?

emma: you just won big brother
    gary: what?
    emma: you just won big brother
    gary: whats a big brother
    emma: you just.... gary cuts in
    gary: wait im talking when im talking you wait and listen
    emma: ok
    gary: look your doing it again dont interupt me when im talking
    gary: i cant have this conversation with you