Options

Vote for JAMES to win - We can do this !!!

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    If James wins, I can imagine the reaction he'll get from BB and from BOTS. They've let it be known in no uncertain terms that they hate him. There's been no balance at all, with nothing positive said about him at all, which is very biased and unfair. When they refer to him, they've called him "the Brad Pitt of the dance world", taking the mick out of what he said, showing the clip again and saying, "he did say it". Yes - we KNOW he said it. You don't have to keep mentioning it every five minutes. Also, they've let the crowd boo him before waiting and carrying on. They don't do that with any others that have been booed this series.

If he wins, (which I'm not expecting as it's sadly obvious that it's going to be Gary), it'll be like when Aaron won all over again - they'll throw their toys out of the pram saying he shouldn't have won, (etc), and he'll get a very negative reception from everyone, with Luisa being head of the queue, saying she wants to punch him in the face and calling him any penis related name she can think of.

This is one of the reasons why I wouldn't have a problem if he won - just to put their noses out of joint.

Completely agree, the way they've discussed him on BOTS has been appalling, obviously if he's in the BB House he's open to criticism but not to this level, it's way OTT & downright nasty.
    I really liked Luisa when she was in CBB but her constant waffling about wanting to punch James has put me right off her, has she forgotten BB is a game show.
  • Options
    Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Who's James?
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's James?

I think I will have to go to A&E as my sides are splitting at that original line.
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,191
    Forum Member
    Horrible man, I would hate for such a spiteful bitch like him to win.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible man, I would hate for such a spiteful bitch like him to win.

more original stuff ><
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    If James wins, I can imagine the reaction he'll get from BB and from BOTS. They've let it be known in no uncertain terms that they hate him. There's been no balance at all, with nothing positive said about him at all, which is very biased and unfair. When they refer to him, they've called him "the Brad Pitt of the dance world", taking the mick out of what he said, showing the clip again and saying, "he did say it". Yes - we KNOW he said it. You don't have to keep mentioning it every five minutes. Also, they've let the crowd boo him before waiting and carrying on. They don't do that with any others that have been booed this series.

If he wins, (which I'm not expecting as it's sadly obvious that it's going to be Gary), it'll be like when Aaron won all over again - they'll throw their toys out of the pram saying he shouldn't have won, (etc), and he'll get a very negative reception from everyone, with Luisa being head of the queue, saying she wants to punch him in the face and calling him any penis related name she can think of.

This is one of the reasons why I wouldn't have a problem if he won - just to put their noses out of joint.

I wish Emma & Rylan get's their facts straight ....

James said, I'm like the Brad Pitt of the dance world

Not, I'm the Brad Pitt of the dance world.

BIG DIFFERENCE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible man, I would hate for such a spiteful bitch like him to win.[/QUOTE

He has brought far more to the show than the likes of Audley has, imo he has contributed nothing and is a bore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I doubt he can win :( But we could try! I love him!!!
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

BIG DIFFERENCE

I can't see much difference myself, both comments could only materialise from an arrogant ignoramus with no self-awareness whatsoever :p
  • Options
    criticallindycriticallindy Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    With you all the way Snowstorm. I loved him on strictly and have loved him on BB. And it doesn't follow at all that James fans voted for Helen. I voted for Christopher.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful on Strictly - even worse on CBB - no Ta.
  • Options
    Forum Member

BIG DIFFERENCE

I've noticed Emma & Rylan say that as well, so snide.

But even if he had said that, so what, I think most of James's supporters know he can be a bit of an arrogant wally but can also see he does have a fun, caring side.

All the "Brad Pitt" comment said to me was, he's very confident & a tad cocky but I don't care, a very entertaining moment!

On another note, I'm a big bit p***ed off at the editing James has had. There were lots of great moments when he was having fun, teaching the other HMs to dance etc but they never made the H/L show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I can't see much difference myself, both comments could only materialise from an arrogant ignoramus with no self-awareness whatsoever :p

I'd agree with arrogant but definitely not ignoramus.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love a James win he has been a great housemate, he gets my votes if he leaves then they will go to George.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I think I will have to go to A&E as my sides are splitting at that original line.
    Well, they are amused by 'honk' apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Well, they are amused by 'honk' apparently.

You could not make it up.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed Emma & Rylan say that as well, so snide.

But even if he had said that, so what, I think most of James's supporters know he can be a bit of an arrogant wally but can also see he does have a fun, caring side.

All the "Brad Pitt" comment said to me was, he's very confident & a tad cocky but I don't care, a very entertaining moment!

On another note, I'm a big bit p***ed off at the editing James has had. There were lots of great moments when he was having fun, teaching the other HMs to dance etc but they never made the H/L show.

exactly :)
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIG DIFFERENCE

There's no difference in this case. If anything he used the 'like' to add emphasis to his ridiculous assertion. For example "Rylan is like such a cool guy".

They should play the whole clip where Gary replies to James with 'who told you that?' and James goes on to ludicrously boast that no-one has to tell him because it's a fact!! :D

As for who should win, since it's Celebrity BB I think it should be an actual celebrity. So that means either Audley, Gary or Edele (my preference is in that order).
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for James,so I might give him a sympathy vote.but my empathy vote will go to Gary
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this_THAT wrote: »
    more original stuff ><

Ditto :p
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    The awful Gary will probably win because the sensible votes are being shared between Audley, George and James.
    Not much can be done about it other than hope the Gary voters see sense before it is too late.

Why? Its just a stupid TV show that makes millions for TV execs! Enjoy the TV - but don't vote for anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Horrible man, I would hate for such a spiteful bitch like him to win.[/QUOTE

He has brought far more to the show than the likes of Audley has, imo he has contributed nothing and is a bore.

Maybe that's because intelligent conversation goes over your head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Galacticus wrote: »
    There's no difference in this case. If anything he used the 'like' to add emphasis to his ridiculous assertion. For example "Rylan is like such a cool guy".

They should play the whole clip where Gary replies to James with 'who told you that?' and James goes on to ludicrously boast that no-one has to tell him because it's a fact!! :D

As for who should win, since it's Celebrity BB I think it should be an actual celebrity. So that means either Audley, Gary or Edele (my preference is in that order).

But being super confident doesn't make him nasty, he was having a David Brent moment & I thought it was pretty funny.:D

The "who's the biggest celeb" bit doesn't bother me at all, the majority are z listers but if I can recognise them, that's good enough for me:)
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just think without james what is audleys story line? hes just another ricci
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    James was a horrible housemate, a vile bully, a big mouthed snidey attention seeking ego maniac.

Can't even understand how he made it to the final. Would love him to be out first, he made Gary's life in there miserable.

Hope we never have to see him on our TV screens again, he has disgraced himself over the last three weeks.