• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    so really he had the penultimate laugh?
    Hahaha :D indeed :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    The first time I read the article I saw something about going the Peter Andre route and assumed they meant something like 60 Minute Makeover.

The second time I wondered what on earth they would do to interest any potential viewers in a James Jordan, My Life type of programme. Have George round for dinner for a bromance? I doubt if he'd do it for free now he's got a manager too.

Strange he's called Jordan and so is Katie Price. Maybe that's what gave him the idea.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Finally watched the episodes back and saw himself and Dee calling others rude every other episode with a straight face, has he?

Yeah, it cracked me up also...
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first time I read the article I saw something about going the Peter Andre route and assumed they meant something like 60 Minute Makeover.

The second time I wondered what on earth they would do to interest any potential viewers in a James Jordan, My Life type of programme. Have George round for dinner for a bromance? I doubt if he'd do it for free now he's got a manager too.

Strange he's called Jordan and so is Katie Price. Maybe that's what gave him the idea.
    What does anybody do on these shows - what's so interesting about Peter Andre's life that they seem to make so much of in a TV show?

With regard to this article, I picture it more (and I'm just guessing, nothing factual here - much like the Daily Star :D) like they asked him if he'd ever do a show like that and he answered, rather than him being offered one.
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I really enjoyed Peter’s and Kate Price’s show. I found them fascinating."
    Really James? Really?
    OK then.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    If Ola takes part in this then I think it will be......Bye Bye Strictly.....I cannot see the BBC being happy with that.

After all it would lower the tone of Strictly.
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I liked James and so long as bloody Busey is not seen on my TV ever again I will be happy.

For me it is the other way around.:D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter and Katie separated during the filming of their show. I hope the Jordans bear that in mind!
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear!

Nothing else to add here lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    For me it is the other way around.:D
    What? This?
    .yqqɒʜ ɘd lliw I niɒǫɒ ɿɘvɘ VT ym no nɘɘƨ ƚon ƨi yɘƨuᙠ yboold ƨɒ ǫnol oƨ bnɒ ƨɘmɒႱ bɘʞil I

Weird!
    :p
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? This?
    .yqqɒʜ ɘd lliw I niɒǫɒ ɿɘvɘ VT ym no nɘɘƨ ƚon ƨi yɘƨuᙠ yboold ƨɒ ǫnol oƨ bnɒ ƨɘmɒႱ bɘʞil I

Weird!
    :p

Wow how dya do that?! Da Vinci style.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Wow how dya do that?! Da Vinci style.
    http://txtn.us/mirror-words :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Firstly it's the star.

And secondly, James has been banned from supporting his wife on SCD because of his attitude and bad image, so I'm doubtful he's having any last laugh.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    Firstly it's the star.

And secondly, James has been banned from supporting his wife on SCD because of his attitude and bad image, so I'm doubtful he's having any last laugh.

True. Besides I think Ola might have something to say about a reality-type show. She's still got a career,, unlike her hubby :p
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last laugh??? :o:o:o

Yes...........we all remember that 'Princess Nikki' show fondly :blush:
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears that even days after the show finished some people are still infatuated by him perhaps that is why he might be getting his own show.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor James, Ola should really take that shovel from him.
    The hole will be so deep he will drag her into it.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    It appears that even days after the show finished some people are still infatuated by him perhaps that is why he might be getting his own show.
    Are you?

Well I hope you enjoy watching.........it won't be (if it ever happens) showing on any TV in this gaff
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Are you?

Well I hope you enjoy watching.........it won't be (if it ever happens) showing on any TV in this gaff

Well that does shock me I would thought you would have it on series link.