A thread for the neutrals...

Comments

• IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    What a game!

Yes, the ref made a howler of a decision for the 1st leicester penalty - but it only made it 2-3. Leicester then went on to score three more without reply!

I agree with this. Utd should have been able to slow the game down after the penalty but as you said, Leicester were able to run riot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    LOL at Man Utd fans saying the ref stitched them up :D:D:D
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    How many points did Moyes after his first five games?

Swansea City 1-4 Manchester United
    Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea
    Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
    Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace
    Manchester City 4-1 Manchester United

7 points after 5 games

So LVG has 2 points less than Moyes, and thats with Moyes' team playing rivals Chelsea, liverpool and City.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »

Makes a change for the years refs used to stitch up the opposition of Man Utd.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    Been a weekend full of crazy scorelines such as this. At least when my local club the Cobblers lost 5-4 at home to Accrington they were always on the backfoot and didn't throw away a two goal advantage.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    Swansea City 1-4 Manchester United
    Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea
    Liverpool 1-0 Manchester United
    Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace
    Manchester City 4-1 Manchester United

7 points after 5 games

So LVG has 2 points less than Moyes, and thats with Moyes' team playing rivals Chelsea, liverpool and City.

That means LVG is worse and has spent a lot more money, well it's who the fans wanted, so getting there just rewards. LVG hasn't even come up against a top PL side yet.
  • CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Man Utd are really missing Howard Webb, the team just isn't the same anymore.:D

Well played Leicester, the early fixture list wasn't very kind to them but they have excelled themselves.
    Forum Member
    CSJB wrote: »
    Man Utd are really missing Howard Webb, the team just isn't the same anymore.:D

Well played Leicester, the early fixture list wasn't very kind to them but they have excelled themselves.

bib :D:D:D:D
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it's also worth pointing out whether Rooney's constant dissent towards Clattenburg after the penalty calls into question the judgement of making him captain and whether he's still lacking the maturity to fulfil such a responsibility.
  • BosoxBosox Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So after every bad decision against Man U this season we can expect them to completely disintegrate? Goodness it's going to be a long season for their fans then.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Having been watching DVD's all afternoon, I have just put the internet and radio on.

Why is a sporting Man Utd fan calling Vardy a w*nker on the MU supporters thread. Is it because he went down for a penalty against a very poor Man United player and dared to score and get another penalty ? Works both ways.
  • BosoxBosox Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balotelli laughed at Man U on twitter and got an avalanche of racist abuse from United fans:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByECCtbIYAAvPxi.jpg:large
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Arsenal will coast to third at this rate.
    Forum Member
    Bosox wrote: »
    Balotelli laughed at Man U on twitter and got an avalanche of racist abuse from United fans:

Bloody hell,, thats awful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is anyone surprised? I'm surprised some of the creatures on Twitter haven't threatened to rape his mum yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's why I don't bother with football much, especially the Premier League. Some fans need to grow up. Bad enough having to put up with overpaid prima donna's never mind adults with the mentality of children.
  • Jason CJason C Posts: 31,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It won't surprise you to learn that so-called freelance journalist CraigSainsbury has since deleted his Twitter account.

Good job Google's cache was able to capture it fully, isn't it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats shocking.

Lets hope those racist remarks are forwarded to the police.

Its a game for goodness sake.
  • simonl87simonl87 Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vardy for England? Or am I getting a bit carried away?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason C wrote: »
    Think it's also worth pointing out whether Rooney's constant dissent towards Clattenburg after the penalty calls into question the judgement of making him captain and whether he's still lacking the maturity to fulfil such a responsibility.

I like his passion and I can't think of anyone else who is likely to be a regular starter that is a better fit for the captaincy.
    Forum Member
    The City and Chelsea game has all the hallmarks of a dreadful 0-0 now, i hope not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't surprise you to learn that so-called freelance journalist CraigSainsbury has since deleted his Twitter account.

A freelance journalist?

If thats a real account, he should find himself in court!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on the MU supporters thread is questioning the age of some of the posters on this thread.
    I couldn't care less if Man United win or loose. I am also an adult who doesn't resort to racism or calling players who dare to score against them w*nkers. Who are the juveniles ?
    Forum Member

yeah just searched and its gone, i hope he is charged with this, i can't believe anyone would even put this on twitter, let alone think that way
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,509
    Forum Member
    Comments on this thread are proof, if ever it were needed that some people should never be allowed near matches......
This discussion has been closed.