A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Is that your graduation or a ceremony for other people?

It's my graduation. It's the graduation ceremony for the last course I did, but I have to confirm attendance by the beginning of next week if I want to go. I went to the first one in 2012 and I'll have another one next year with the Masters so I might give it a miss next year and go for next year's one.
    Forum Member
    Evening! Nearly ended up on page 2 :(
    Forum Member
    Guess what?! I've just been to L.A.'s office :D:D:D I caught her just in time! She said if I wanted to talk to her I'm more than welcome :cool: Off now to watch some Britney!
    Forum Member
    Morning! Thread's been so quiet all week :cry:
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,961
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

So glad that it's friday. Roll on 4pm!
    Forum Member
    Gotta go now.

Speak to you all on the other side of 4pm! :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys just saying hey.

Been really busy here this week freshers and all been amazing. I'll try and pop in more when things quieten down.

Hope your all good keep the thread going part 5 Beckons :).
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! What have you been up to during Freshers' Week? :D I made it to L.A.'s office yesterday :D
    Forum Member
    enjoying freshers, hav? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it's absolutely mental here :D And closing tomorrow Grimmy, Ms. Dynamite and others TBA gonna be carnage :p
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Yes it's absolutely mental here :D And closing tomorrow Grimmy, Ms. Dynamite and others TBA gonna be carnage :p

Someone's waking up with a hangover on Sunday then! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone's waking up with a hangover on Sunday then! ;)

Haha fifth one this week had a feild trip yesterday got in at four up out and on the bus into town by nine :p
    Forum Member
    Haha fifth one this week had a feild trip yesterday got in at four up out and on the bus into town by nine :p

I couldn't do that. That makes me feel so old lol :D
    Forum Member

Oh wow that sounds crazy :D I don't know what acts my college got for freshers' week! I've just finished my second week of life as a Masters student :cool:
    Forum Member
    Afternoon!
    Forum Member
    Evening.

We went out last night into town to celebrate my brother's qualifying score at golf and a friend's birthday. I don't feel hungover today but I do feel very tired. I don't think that I will be staying up much longer. I didn't get to sleep until gone 4am.

I'm just chilling and listening to Carrie Underwood on Spotify at the moment.

What are you all doing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In out again tonight hopefully tiredness is what gets to me these days too Mimi :p congrats to your brother though :).
    Forum Member
    How many more nights of Freshers have you got HM? It sounds hectic :p Congrats on your brother's score Mimi!
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone? :(
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is everyone? :(

I'm here at least! :p
    Afternoon

How are you all?

I slept terribly last night. I was awake at 4am. :( I'm looking forward to going home to go back to bed.

On Friday morning I woke up just before 4am. I was so curious about the result of the Scottish independence referendum (and thankful that Scotland has remained part of Britain) that I started listening to the results!
    Forum Member
    I'm here at least! :p

On Friday morning I woke up just before 4am. I was so curious about the result of the Scottish independence referendum (and thankful that Scotland has remained part of Britain) that I started listening to the results!

Cool :p On Friday morning I was awake at around half 4 so I checked the results on my 'phone and I saw the No vote was in the lead. I went back to sleep then and decided to wait til the morning to see what the rest of the results were. What do you think of the fact they noted No to independence?
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool :p On Friday morning I was awake at around half 4 so I checked the results on my 'phone and I saw the No vote was in the lead. I went back to sleep then and decided to wait til the morning to see what the rest of the results were. What do you think of the fact they noted No to independence?

I think they were cautious and preferred to keep the stability of Sterling, EU membership etc which may have been put into doubt. Despite the SNP claims that these were safe, other governments and EU law may have prevented this in practice.

Although I am used to changing currency and having my passport to fly into Ireland, I prefer the guarantee of Scotland staying in Britain with completely open borders between England and Scotland.
    Forum Member
    Morning! Oops I did it again :blush: I was a bit bothered about something and I went to L.A.'s office to talk to her about it. I was only there three days ago! I'm ok now though :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

I'm leaving my placement early today as I have a job interview to go to. It's at a well-known retail brand. I'm not that excited to be going back into retail as I hated it the first time round but i'm not being paid for this placement so I have to take the job.

My plan is to be out of there by the time Christmas comes around. I did retail at Christmas a couple of years ago and absolutely hated it.

Hope you're all well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all freshers is over things have calmed down a bit for now :p