• Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Everyone except Gambon.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first names which spring to mind are Coleen Nolan and Richard Madeley. I'm sure I'll remember more to add later, probably just by switching on the TV or opening the newspaper!
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Rihanna
    Cheryl Cole
    Tulisa

oh and Joey Essex

All talentless and absolutely in love with themselves

There's more too but I don't wanna be here all day!
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Are you serious? :D The royals have one of the biggest and most proactive pr machines around! They do more spinning than all the celebs/zelebs combined!

Of course they're not out there negotiating fees with the likes of New/Now/Then/Twit/Take a Break etc but they are nevertheless feeding all elements of the media all the time.

Royals have a media machine to handle all the issues related to the Royal role. What they do not do which is the focus of this conversation is do deals with any chav mags. This is proof beyond any doubt that appearing in these mags (or indeed front pages) does not always involve negotiated deals/payment. Why it is difficult to comprehend that most of the stuff in chav mags is made up nonsense?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    That hideous Hopkins troll.
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the ones who are in the public eye all of the time, more famous for selling details about their personal lives than any work they may or may not do.

Generally if anyone is featured in the DM's sidebar of shame on a regular basis there is a good chance I will dislike them quite intensely.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Where do I start?

Katie Price
    Kerry Katona
    Joey Essex
    Amy Childs
    Peter Andre
    Vernon Kay
    Holly Willoughby
    Philip Schofield
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Bono
    Tulisa
    Justin Bieber
    Miley Cyrus
    Katie Hopkins
    Coleen Nolan
    The Kardashians
    Posh and Becks
    Jedward
    The members of One Direction
    Piers Morgan
    Politicians
    Rita Ora
    Helen Flanagan
    Antony Cotton
    WAGs
    Anyone from Big Brother
    Davina McCall
    Claudia Winkleman
    Christine Bleakley

There are more but I'd be here all night...
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    I totally agree with you. Middleton is a desperate freeloader who couldn't wait to get her snout in the trough. Has she actually done anything else but go on holiday after holiday and have babies since she got married?

I cannot stand her and I don't see what the fuss is about her sister either >:(

Thiss
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I absolutely deteste Kerry Katona and Cheryl cole...refuse to watch anything that these two vile creatures are on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beyonce and Jay Z. I absolutely cannot stand them. Talented but so smug and up themselves
  • Options
    oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads and loads but top of the tree is James Corden.
    I can't watch anything he's in, never seen such a smug, self satisfied bellend in my life.