Options

i hate customers!!!

BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
Forum Member
✭✭✭
our terms are orders must be in before 12 noon, just had a customer try and order from me to which i replied i cant send it now i can send it tomorrow for saturday delivery which is a extra 12 pounds, they kick off at me saying that im being unreasonable :confused: they get a welcome sheet saying orders must be before 12 noon and i remind them when they place orders, yet im the bad guy!

Comments

• Options
    Duke of EarlDuke of Earl Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those pesky customers! If it wasn't for them, all workers would have plenty of time to do everything :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get a new job.
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just ordered something and the sellers will post today if ordered before 1.30pm.

Perhaps you should follow their example.:)

Plus £12 for sat delivery?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    You're retail worker. You're supposed to be able to magic things out of mid air for customers and worship the very ground they walk on and believe the sun shines out of their arses.
    I WON'T!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheDonk wrote: »
    I've just ordered something and the sellers will post today if ordered before 1.30pm.

Perhaps you should follow their example.:)

Plus £12 for sat delivery?!

ours is before 12
    yep the joys of parcelforce
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we like our customer, and they don't order anything massive they can order right up to 4.30
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on the sort of business, really.

Orders in before 12 o'clock is when you'd like all the orders to be in to make sure everything goes out comfortably (presumably the courier comes around four-ish). If someone drops the ball once in a while at leaves it to 12:56, it would be better customer service to find a way of making it happen (whilst letting them know that you are making it happen). Easier done in a small company, admittedly.

What sort of company is it you work for...?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny_t wrote: »
    Depends on the sort of business, really.

Orders in before 12 o'clock is when you'd like all the orders to be in to make sure everything goes out comfortably (presumably the courier comes around four-ish). If someone drops the ball once in a while at leaves it to 12:56, it would be better customer service to find a way of making it happen (whilst letting them know that you are making it happen). Easier done in a small company, admittedly.

What sort of company is it you work for...?

its a item that needs to be packed and prepared thats why we ask our orders to be in by 12 to give the packers plenty of time to prepare them, which can take a while, parcelforce arrive at 3 so when i have lots of orders every minute is important
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BZR wrote: »
    its a item that needs to be packed and prepared thats why we ask our orders to be in by 12 to give the packers plenty of time to prepare them, which can take a while, parcelforce arrive at 3 so when i have lots of orders every minute is important

Exactly. Orders by 12 give the packers 'plenty of time'.

Seriously, at my company, I'd use the opportunity of having to pull something out of the bag once in a while as an opportunity for good customer service.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny_t wrote: »
    Exactly. Orders by 12 give the packers 'plenty of time'.

Seriously, at my company, I'd use the opportunity of having to pull something out of the bag once in a while as an opportunity for good customer service.

well the terms are 12 for a reason, they shouldnt of been rude about it should have accepted they were too late [which they knew anyway]
  • Options
    gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,630
    Forum Member
    Last Sunday night I got my order in well past the deadline after a long hard day helping friends move house. Fortunately the publican was very understanding. ;)