Comments

• KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »

Look at the never ending comments updating.

:D
  • Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing new to see here...
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so ready for this. The trailer has got me all freakin' excited!
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »
    Look at the never ending comments updating.

:D

Those auto updates are insane. :D
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,455
    Forum Member
    Anyone created a DS Crew yet?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Trevor's pallet headbutting was new. :p
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the previous two trailers gameplay vids whatever that was a tad underwelming, still gonna be awesome though :)
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    After the previous two trailers gameplay vids whatever that was a tad underwelming, still gonna be awesome though :)

I don't think it was supposed to showcase anything new, it was just like a teaser of the plot for the game and to give viewers an idea of what they're buying (after all this was made as a specific tv commercial)
  • RubricalRubrical Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trailer has me so ready for this it's painful to think there's still two and a half weeks to go! I really hope this game breaks some records on it's first week sales :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubrical wrote: »
    The trailer has me so ready for this it's painful to think there's still two and a half weeks to go! I really hope this game breaks some records on it's first week sales :)

Let's hope nothing in the news kicks off which may cause a delay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope it launches without any game breaking bugs, which we seem to see quite a bit of in recent years.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not been too fussed with this as I've never got into the GTA games but I just watched a couple of trailers for it and now I have to get this game on release day! It looks amazing. It's as if they thought "what do people find fun?" And they put it into it. I want it now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gevans81 wrote: »
    I just hope it launches without any game breaking bugs, which we seem to see quite a bit of in recent years.

Skyrim still has bugs till this day
  • seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the blimp be available as dlc later. The game is out before pay day and its been a bloody expensive month thanks to leeds fest, and have had to cancel my pre order
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering that some people are mildly irked at the likes of Britney Spears and Rihanna being on the soundtrack, it would've been funny if one of their songs had been used on the trailer! Britney's "Gimme More" would've been appropriate. Gimme more gameplay footage!
    Rubrical wrote: »
    lol there's more of us than you think ;)

There sure are! Come on fellow GTA-loving females, reveal yourselves! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    Will the blimp be available as dlc later. The game is out before pay day and its been a bloody expensive month thanks to leeds fest, and have had to cancel my pre order

I'd expect to see everything you can get (DLC wise) in the SE, CE and Blimp further down the line. Rockstar are not going to pass a chance of making more £££ when people are happy to buy it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Considering that some people are mildly irked at the likes of Britney Spears and Rihanna being on the soundtrack, it would've been funny if one of their songs had been used on the trailer! Britney's "Gimme More" would've been appropriate. Gimme more gameplay footage!

You talk like i should know what "Gimme more" sounds like. :o
  • seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes i agree come on ladies reveal yourselves. :)
  • 1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves*

My pre orders in, can't wait! :)
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »
    You talk like i should know what "Gimme more" sounds like. :o

Try to imagine scraping your nails down a blackboard (those, kids, are what people over 30 used to learn off of) with a repetitive beat behind it.
  • ShadowlandsShadowlands Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I did have a little chuckle to myself after posting "Hey, this is just a rip-off of Saints Row!" in the comments section on Youtube.. The majority of people thought I was being serious. American's are funny.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit I did have a little chuckle to myself after posting "Hey, this is just a rip-off of Saints Row!" in the comments section on Youtube.. The majority of people thought I was being serious. American's are funny.

The comments from some are mental
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    That 'model' Cara is a DJ in the game, way to kill some of my hype. Can't stand that girl.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That 'model' Cara is a DJ in the game, way to kill some of my hype. Can't stand that girl.

I feel the same way. -__-
This discussion has been closed.