DS's Next Top Guilty Pleasure - Sign Up Thread!

2»

Comments

• EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    I might just have to do this, there's loads of acts I can think about mentoring :p

You should, I still don't get why you chose not to do NTA :p. These games are very light in terms of time you have to spend on them.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should, I still don't get why you chose not to do NTA :p. These games are very light in terms of time you have to spend on them.

I dunno why I didn't do it, I guess I just didn't really look at the sign up thread and didn't know what it was about, I wish I did it now :p
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My original act was rejected :cry: but my new act is fierce :D
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will probably apply for this. I just need to think of a guilty winner. :D
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! Thanks for the fantastic response to this!

So far, there are 15 people who have selected acts, and a few other people have shown interest, but are yet to pick an act. As this is intended as a contest in between NTA tournaments, it'd be great if everyone yet to choose could send me their act by the final of NTA, which I think is on Monday, and then we can properly get this going!

If anyone else is thinking of signing up they definitely should, the more acts involved, the better!
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for the awesome response to this, I'm planning on PMing all of y'all, but I thought it'd be wise to post on here too, thanks to all of you for signing up! As the awesome series of NTA has just finished, I think it's time to get this competition on the road. So, without further ado, I'm planning the act reveal show for this Friday at 7.30pm! It'll be a great chance to scope out the competition, and see who you're up against for the title! If you could write a short intro for your act too, while you're introducing them, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks so much for taking the time to be a part of this, and see you all on Friday!
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll sign up too. :)
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    I'll sign up too. :)

This series is already over. :p

However, the winning mentor (Satanel) will be launching a second series of this some time after DS: Next Top Artist series 4 ends.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series is already over. :p

However, the winning mentor (Satanel) will be launching a second series of this some time after DS: Next Top Artist series 4 ends.

Oh someone gave me a link just there asking me to sign up lol.