Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the comment about the victim's smart terrace - do you think the journalist is hinting Chawner Towers is quite the opposite of smart?

And now the poor, vulnerable, bullied Chawnz are described as detestable bullies themselves. Oh dear, their showbiz careers are going to go down the pan after this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    It must be awful having neighbours like them.:eek:

I wonder what Sam is off sick with now - overwork:D

And changing the subject slightly - when they were on their hols in Wales Emma said that Aud was on her own all day while they went out. so if she can be left all day, and the night time allowance was removed 'cos she didn't need it, when exactly does she qualify for DLA care?

When actually was her last seizure - probably about the same time as when she worked:D
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yikes!! Besides the text of the story, that has to be one of the most unflattering photos ever taken. Looks like the girls are growing out their roots. That's great advertisement for travelling hairdressers.
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Yikes!! Besides the text of the story, that has to be one of the most unflattering photos ever taken. Looks like the girls are growing out their roots. That's great advertisement for travelling hairdressers.

Probably bad editing :D but Emma looks bigger than she did at the original X-factor:eek:
  • Stella100Stella100 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both Emma and Sam look a lot bigger!!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stella100 wrote: »
    Both Emma and Sam look a lot bigger!!

I thiught they looked huge and menacing, I wouldn't like to cross them, we know they've got foul mouths, we've see it on the programme. Poor neighbour ,having to live opposite them.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I thiught they looked huge and menacing, I wouldn't like to cross them, we know they've got foul mouths, we've see it on the programme. Poor neighbour ,having to live opposite them.:eek:

I would be thoroughly intimidated by them! Poor neighbour, I hope they pay heed to the "straining" order! :eek:
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Phil actually started it all off by shouting at the neighbour in the first place! What a kn*b :mad: And of course where he goes his little girls have to follow (I can well imagine Sam calling her an "f**king witch", we've all seen how she is when she screeches at her mother). I bet Phil wouldn't have started if the neighbour had been a strapping six foot something bloke built like the proverbial brick sh!t house even if he had the same 'issues' with him! :rolleyes: Coward.

There must have been other witnesses though. Even when the police originally came out they're not going to hand out £80 fines on just one person's say so even if it is an ex-magistrate!

I feel sorry for the poor neighbours who have the adjoining wall, can you imagine what they have to put up with? The screaming and shouting (I think I'd want to kill Sam if she lived next to me with that screech!), barking dogs, the telly blaring day in and day out and the general smell of the place with all those animals and the house hardly ever being cleaned. Ugh! *shivers*

Sam looks like she's creeping back up to her original 27 stone at a rapid rate and Emma is definitely much bigger around the middle since the last time we saw her.

I wonder if this will have an affect on Sam's employment? Will her bosses see this and try and get rid of her?

As for those fines, I bet they'll pay them aback at a rate of about £2-5 a week! The poor neighbour is going to have to wait a long time for that compensation but I think she'll be more than happy to be vindicated in court :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't this Abraham Lincoln quote sum up Phil Chawner?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Phil should remember this next time he's poised over his keyboard about to have a rant about jugs and straining orders :D
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the poor neighbours who have the adjoining wall, can you imagine what they have to put up with? The screaming and shouting (I think I'd want to kill Sam if she lived next to me with that screech!), barking dogs, the telly blaring day in and day out and the general smell of the place with all those animals and the house hardly ever being cleaned. Ugh! *shivers*

Don't forget the dog poo coming over the fence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Doesn't this Abraham Lincoln quote sum up Phil Chawner?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Phil should remember this next time he's poised over his keyboard about to have a rant about jugs and straining orders :D

Philth's just a complete and utter idiot. I doubt the jug will be impressed with his Facebook rant about the allegedly corrupt justice system at the magistrate's court! :eek: He may find himself having to pay a lot more "conversation" to his neighbour if he carries on. Silly man.
    Forum Member
    Well, he was so worried about the media being there, that he has posted a link to the story on his website.

He is more interested in 'fame' than he is on what this story shows about them.

No publicity is bad publicity seems to be his motto - what a complete chawn he is:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he and his daughters look like a trio of Fat,unwashed goths, I wonder what the NZ fans will think about this latest turn of events? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon all at Coc... At last karma has been bestowed on the Chunkies...I live in the area, that they live, & outside every newsagent & shop that sells out local paper, there is a placard, sayin, somthing on the lines of.... TV Chawner Family, in court over bulllying pensioner...
    Most of you older members of Coc, may have already guessed,???? But I am indeed, Barbara the greeter from Accrington Asda... So for me, this is proof to my ex-employers, that I was also, bullied & intimidated to the point, I walked away from my job, after having had a complete breakdown & becoming agraphobic...The police would not listen to me... So for me, this is proof... & for that reason, I will no longer be posting on CoC.It has taken 2 years, but karma, justice & the truth have been:) revealed...I can now move on from this episode in my life... I wish all you Coc gang, old & new, The very best.. x x x
    Forum Member
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    Good afternoon all at Coc... At last karma has been bestowed on the Chunkies...I live in the area, that they live, & outside every newsagent & shop that sells out local paper, there is a placard, sayin, somthing on the lines of.... TV Chawner Family, in court over bulllying pensioner...
    Most of you older members of Coc, may have already guessed,???? But I am indeed, Barbara the greeter from Accrington Asda... So for me, this is proof to my ex-employers, that I was also, bullied & intimidated to the point, I walked away from my job, after having had a complete breakdown & becoming agraphobic...The police would not listen to me... So for me, this is proof... & for that reason, I will no longer be posting on CoC.It has taken 2 years, but karma, justice & the truth have been:) revealed...I can now move on from this episode in my life... I wish all you Coc gang, old & new, The very best.. x x x

Bless- can you not go back to the Polce and see if they willdo something now?

Please don't be offended - but tak car :D:D

Seriously all the best and you are right - what goes around comes around and you have been proved right:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the best to you Barbara, another one wishing you all the happiness you deserve :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barbidoll wrote: »

Good luck and peace for the future Barbara :) Their chickens are certainly coming home to roost aren't they? They seem to think that people 'pick on them' because of their obesity but we'll all know people who are obese (or are obese ourselves) who go about their business with no significant problems. No, the Chawner's are disliked for their poisonous and nasty personalties, because they have no idea of what normal behaviour constitutes. But nothing is ever their fault :rolleyes:

And I meant to say earlier that I hope Kim and family are OK. I was in a crash a few years ago and it shakes you to the very core, especially when your kids are in the back! Best wishes to Kim and family :)
    Forum Member
    Well the reaction on Philth's fb page to him posting the link is so far a bit negative. One poster even suggested that the girls looked as though they had put the weight back on:eek: - but I am sure that is the way the photo has been taken to show them in the worst light:D

I think Phiz may have miscalucated the reaction to this - but I shall keep looking to see if mad muriel makes something out of this
    Forum Member
    On second thoughts - is Mad Muriel one of us???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    On second thoughts - is Mad Muriel one of us???

Not guilty! I doubt she is, as she is a very staunch and vociferous Chawnerfawner - unless of course, she's taking the mickey?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they're wishing they'd just paid the original £80 each fines now? They'd have avoided the extra £90 each to the neighbour and all the ensuing bad publicity. Shows how stupid they are and apparently they've learnt absolutely nothing if Phil's facebook is anything to go by (not that I can see it, just going from what's written on here.) STILL playing the hard done by/ every is picking on us card and not accepting any responsibility for their actions :rolleyes: Do they really think it's OK to eff and blind at an elderly woman?
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Not guilty! I doubt she is, as she is a very staunch and vociferous Chawnerfawner - unless of course, she's taking the mickey?

She must be taking the p***. No one is that thick surely, that they cannot see the chawns for what they are?:eek:
    Forum Member
    According to one poster -

'Phil has uploaded this to explain his side of things, he previously made a status saying the chawners have been set up, and this is all lies, and this is the article. hes only trying to educate you all on whats been happening lately, but it do give people who aren't aware of the situation bad thoughts towards the chawner family...'

You couldn't make it up:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Bless- can you not go back to the Polce and see if they willdo something now?

Please don't be offended - but tak car :D:D

Seriously all the best and you are right - what goes around comes around and you have been proved right:D

The police came to my house 3 times,during my 12 months of bullying from Chunkies & because all of my bullying was on f/b, they couldnt do anything.... No worries, Im just happy that people can see them for what they are at last... I saw it 3 years ago,, & got hounded & bullied for trying to point out the truth about them.... I have take great pleasure in Coc,, to see that you all eventually realised in the end...Good Wishes & you "tak car,s", have been duly accepted & Im trully grateful... & Best Wishes to Kim,, as we were friends once, for a short while... Its been a blast.. x x x :D
    Forum Member
    According to one poster -

'Phil has uploaded this to explain his side of things, he previously made a status saying the chawners have been set up, and this is all lies, and this is the article. hes only trying to educate you all on whats been happening lately, but it do give people who aren't aware of the situation bad thoughts towards the chawner family...'

You couldn't make it up:D:D

Actually not sure that this shows his side of things:D:D