Tomorrow not a good day

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    My Sooty is at the vets at 9.30am today, will let you all know when I get back...ty all..xx
  • ktboilsktboils Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed Monsterroony for Sooty. xx
  • niki1969niki1969 Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    My Sooty is at the vets at 9.30am today, will let you all know when I get back...ty all..xx

Hi. Will be thinking of you. Fingers crossed your Sooty will be ok. My Sooty is doing ok at the moment, he is eating really well but we think that is because of the steroids (not a bad thing). Let us know how you get on when you get back xx
    Forum Member
    This will give you a laugh, I got the wrong day...lol, it,s not till tomorrow...he doesn,t sound right today either boo hoo, will let you know when I get back tomorrow...Glad your Sooty is doing ok Niki, anymore test results come through??
    Forum Member
    This will give you a laugh, I got the wrong day...lol, it,s not till tomorrow...he doesn,t sound right today either boo hoo, will let you know when I get back tomorrow...Glad your Sooty is doing ok Niki, anymore test results come through??

That's a shame it was not today as I bet you just want to know what is going on with Sooty. We have had his blood results back and none of them have revealed anything sinister, which is good in one way but like you we just want to know what is wrong with him. I suppose we will have to just keep our fingers crossed that he just keeps plodding along. Let me know how you get on tomorrow xx
    Forum Member
    Hi. How did you get on at the vets this morning?
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, Sooty is no longer with us...:cry:...The Vet agreed this was the right thing to do, as he wasn,t well this morning at all and was quite aggressive towards my husband and the vet....Hes no longer suffering now, but he had been ill for 2 months and had had allsorts of treatment...We had Sooty for 7 years and he will be greatly missed.....thanks for all your kind words on this thread..xx
  • ktboilsktboils Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Am so very sorry Monsterroony. RIP Sooty. You were very much loved. xx
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, Sooty is no longer with us...:cry:...The Vet agreed this was the right thing to do, as he wasn,t well this morning at all and was quite aggressive towards my husband and the vet....Hes no longer suffering now, but he had been ill for 2 months and had had allsorts of treatment...We had Sooty for 7 years and he will be greatly missed.....thanks for all your kind words on this thread..xx

Am so so sorry:cry: I wish I knew what to say to you right now but I am sending you lots of hugs and am thinking of you. xxx
  • FairyFeet1964FairyFeet1964 Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sorry for your loss Monsteroony, Sooty was obviously very loved and you did everything you could for him. Sending you love and hugs xxx
  • wildpumpkinwildpumpkin Posts: 1,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Sooty :cry:
    Forum Member
    Just been reading all your kind messages and cried...he was a beautiful cat..xx
    Forum Member
    I,m bloody gutted...x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so sorry monsterroony its hard even when its right thinking of you x
    Forum Member
    thank you everyone, it just felt so strange this morning to not see him on his usual kitchen chair and cushion...I know it was the right thing to do, but it doesn,t make it any easier...thanks again..xx
    Forum Member
    hello ev1, It still feels really weird not seeing Sooty around..so strange, My other cat knows something is amiss, as he has been sleeping where Sooty use to, poor thing...he seems a little better with that today though....again thx for all your kind words..xx
  • Mr ApplebeeMr Applebee Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    hello ev1, It still feels really weird not seeing Sooty around..so strange, My other cat knows something is amiss, as he has been sleeping where Sooty use to, poor thing...he seems a little better with that today though....again thx for all your kind words..xx

I remember when our poppy got ran over, the house felt so empty without her, infact, our whole estate felt empty not seeing her knocking around on our neighbours fences and sheds. Felt really weird still having all her pouches of food in the house and her little red food bowl.

Really feel for you but just think of the awesome 8 years of life he had with you. : )
    Forum Member
    I remember when our poppy got ran over, the house felt so empty without her, infact, our whole estate felt empty not seeing her knocking around on our neighbours fences and sheds. Felt really weird still having all her pouches of food in the house and her little red food bowl.

Really feel for you but just think of the awesome 8 years of life he had with you. : )

tyvm,,,,I do think of the time we had Sooty and believe me it was hilarious....lol, doesn,t make it any easier though, will always miss him..xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Thinking of you. My cat is so lost now without our dog here. I still put the light on and say Hi Oggs before I remember. It gives you such a jolt. Much love to you. x
    Forum Member
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Thinking of you. My cat is so lost now without our dog here. I still put the light on and say Hi Oggs before I remember. It gives you such a jolt. Much love to you. x

Tyvm, my hubby misses him so much, as he always said Sooty was his pal....lol...its still strange not seeing him on a night b4 bed and when we get up in the morning....tc..x