Will jacqueline jossa stick around now

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Be interesting to see how things progress , under the ex producer she was the number one female and is basically being given the younger Stacey character

However there seems to be awful lot of lead females now Wallace, Womack , jossa etc.

I suspect Lauren will be cast as the enemy of Stacey for a number of reasons.

However on the male side less so

Comments

• Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can stay, she has a differnt story with The Alco, and Jake ect ect.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bobby_Marz wrote: »
    She can stay, she has a differnt story with The Alco, and Jake ect ect.

Until jake sleeps with Stacey presumably there you go rivalry sorted:D
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Jacqueline Jossa will stay...

Jessie Wallace, Letitia Dean, Kellie Bright, Samantha Womack, Lacey Turner etc will be leading ladies but I think Lauren will be rested in 2014. Lauren will still be busy but we need a break from Lauren IMO.
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    I never saw her as a new Stacey anyway.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course Jacqueline Jossa will stay...

Jessie Wallace, Letitia Dean, Kellie Shirley, Samantha Womack, Lacey Turner etc will be leading ladies but I think Lauren will be rested in 2014. Lauren will still be busy but we need a break from Lauren IMO.

You mean Kelli Bright?
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Kelli Bright?

Yes :D - sorry, I meant Kellie Bright.. Thanks for that. Will correct my mistake lol
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see Lauren as Stacey though!

I see Lauren as Lauren!
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Yes, but she won't be the one who always gets the most storylines. Stacey will now get all the storylines:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes :D - sorry, I meant Kellie Bright.. Thanks for that. Will correct my mistake lol

Oh i was not sure, i thought maybe Carly was coming back and i never heard, lol.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't stick around once Sadie finds out she's having her husband. Sadie isn't a woman to be messed with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she leaves then it will be down to her wanted to try new things, rather then Lacey/Stacey coming back. Lauren is boring anyways, so i can see the actres going if they don't spruce her up a bit.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she might have the top female spot but her and stacey are nothing alike in any way, shape or form so why would she leave?

Its like in the past when alot of people were saying on here that Ronnie and Sharon are way too similar and couldn't possibly be in the show at the same time which was ridiculous! cause they are nothing alike in any way either!
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Christmas 2010 with Stacey's exit and Janine stabbing herself, we now have Christmas 2013 with Janine possibly going down for murder and Stacey returning next year to get away with hers.

Oh, the injustice.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she leaves then it will be down to her wanted to try new things, rather then Lacey/Stacey coming back. Lauren is boring anyways, so i can see the actres going if they don't spruce her up a bit.

I agree. I'd be surprised if she hasn't already considered that possibility and with that in mind, I think the OP could kind of be right in the sense that the actress who plays Lauren may now realize she may have to be patient for storylines and will see this as an opportune time to leave. If she decides to return after 3 years like Stacey, I'm sure the cast will look a lot different and thus she may have a role to fill.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have left with the alcohol storyline and stayed gone with Tanya.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Now Lauren can see the affect love cN have with her wanting jake just like Stacey with max
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    She should have left with the alcohol storyline and stayed gone with Tanya.

Yes, she actually became somewhat likable during that plot, not she's back to being annoying and pointless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only like her because she's a Branning. I wouldn't miss her but I'd miss the gap in the clan.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jacqueline has any plans on leaving EE, and I hope she doesn't. It'll be interesting to see Stacey & Lauren interact now
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I don't think Jacqueline has any plans on leaving EE, and I hope she doesn't. It'll be interesting to see Stacey & Lauren interact now

One thing for certain is that Lacey will upstage Jacqueline in their scenes together...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Jac will go into the adult entertainment business ;)
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    One thing for certain is that Lacey will upstage Jacqueline in their scenes together...

Absolutely :D Hopefully Jacq will take some pointers from Lacey
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish all the Brannings would disappear. That family has had far too much screen time and one of the reasons EE became very boring IMHO.
    Time for a clear out and let in some fresh blood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish all the Brannings would disappear. That family has had far too much screen time and one of the reasons EE became very boring IMHO.
    Time for a clear out and let in some fresh blood.

Yeah they are very stale, maybethey need to be on the back burner fora year or so then comeback fresh.
    klendathu wrote: »
    Hopefully Jac will go into the adult entertainment business ;)
    Ooh I say i say i say:cool:
    jamesc_715 wrote: »

So she should, Can see Jac being very shy working with her for the 1st time, where as Lorna ans Jake would be more relaxed.
    I agree. I'd be surprised if she hasn't already considered that possibility and with that in mind, I think the OP could kind of be right in the sense that the actress who plays Lauren may now realize she may have to be patient for storylines and will see this as an opportune time to leave. If she decides to return after 3 years like Stacey, I'm sure the cast will look a lot different and thus she may have a role to fill.

Yeah maybe she may feel the time is right for her to leave, she has been there 3 years now and may want to try new things. Though she is only 21 so she could stay for another few years and move on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah they are very stale, maybethey need to be on the back burner fora year or so then comeback fresh.

Ooh I say i say i say:cool:

So she should, Can see Jac being very shy working with her for the 1st time, where as Lorna ans Jake would be more relaxed.

Yeah maybe she may feel the time is right for her to leave, she has been there 3 years now and may want to try new things. Though she is only 21 so she could stay for another few years and move on.

Jaqueline has worked with Lacey she tried stiching her up for Archie's murder