Mob of women attack homeless man after telling him to 'get a f****** job'

Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In Cardiff city centre, a drunken mob of girls are asked for change by a homeless man as they walk down the street.

Turning on him, they shout ‘get a f****** job’, but it does not end there.

A fight breaks out and the women drag the man to the ground and punch him in the face and body. As he cries out in pain, a young woman with long blonde hair kicks him in the face, while others yank down his trousers and underpants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2652681/The-Carnage-pub-crawl-girls-attacked-homeless-man-telling-f-job-Shocking-footage-streets.html#ixzz34AAlMIVh

Absolutely disgusting.

Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FGS! Disgusting bloody morons!
    That is heart breaking.
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's shameful. I hope the police are able to identify and catch them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is disgusting >:( Poor guy
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's disgusting. i certainly hope they're charged with assault
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't say how the fight broke out

If he started it ,and then got beaten up by girls, it's both funny and deserved
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't exactly call them women, but animals. If they attacked him for nothing, then yeah.....animals.
  • jacquelineannejacquelineanne Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet these students have never worked either. Drunken girls are worse then men,
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope the morons got caught on CCTV
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    It's only the Daily Mail cranking up the outrage bus for the gullible. 'Mob' my arse - there's only four of them.

Yes, it gets a bit lairy in St Mary's Street when the students are on the pop but it is largely good-natured and even the cops say 'there are no major issues in terms of violent crime and disorder'.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am wondering who started the attacking. If it was them, they're animals. If he started it, he can't expect anything else. I'm a bit confused as to why they pulled his trousers down for. I'm sort of thinking that maybe he started hassling them and they decided to humiliate him by pulling his trousers down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only the Daily Mail cranking up the outrage bus for the gullible.

Yes, it gets a bit lairy in St Mary's Street when the students are on the pop but it is largely good-natured and even the cops say 'there are no major issues in terms of violent crime and disorder'.
    People on here seem to be discussing this particular crime, not the pub crawl in general. Not sure what's so gullible about that.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Kind of ironic to see the DM being critical of this, given that they make a career out of demonising poor folks.

Doubt that there's particularly any "anti-poor people" sentiment at work here though.
    I suspect that this bunch of slappers could just have easily turned on somebody who spilled one of their drinks, sneezed on one of them, bumped into one of them or whatever.
    Some people are just scum for whom a night out isn't complete without a fight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What utter scum.
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As he cries out in pain, a young woman with long blonde hair kicks him in the face, while others yank down his trousers and underpants.

Now swap genders and imagine the outrage then. Have these chunky harpies been locked up for violent sexual assault?
    Forum Member
    UKMikey wrote: »
    People on here seem to be discussing this particular crime, not the pub crawl in general. Not sure what's so gullible about that.

Oh, since when has the Daily Mail given a toss about the homeless?

If you can't see their agenda here, you really are gullible.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh, isn't it , look you, bach?
  • John146John146 Posts: 12,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    Now swap genders and imagine the outrage then. Have these chunky harpies been locked up for violent sexual assault?

Good point...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, since when has the Daily Mail given a toss about the homeless?

If you can't see their agenda here, you really are gullible.
    Nothing to say about the attack then? You're all heart, matey.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know which is worse, the girls attacking the homeless man, or the undercover reporters witnessing it, taking photos for their paper while probably thinking "score!!!", and not bliddy helping. >:( >:(

The girls are worse, but just slightly.
    Forum Member
    Nothing to say about the attack then? You're all heart, matey.

What is there to discuss? Bit embarrassing for him to have been got the better of by a few chicks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know which is worse, the girls attacking the homeless man, or the undercover reporters witnessing it, taking photos fo their paper while probably thinking "score!!!", and not bliddy helping. >:( >:(
    I thought the same thing initially but I'm not sure whether they were sitting there filming it or simply spinning a story out of existing CCTV footage.
    Forum Member
    I thought the same thing initially but I'm not sure whether they were sitting there filming it or simply spinning a story out of existing CCTV footage.

They are pretty poor quality pictures for a professional journalist but I thought CCTV footage was in black and white.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They claim to have witnessed it, so they still should've intervened. I have so little faith in the paper though I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of their reporters that shouted "get a job" first. ;-)
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well actually, it does say how it started - he asked them for some change. And no matter what, a gang of people beating up one person is not funny or deserved. Would you have said that if it was a group of men attacking one woman?
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wouldn't exactly call them women, but animals. If they attacked him for nothing, then yeah.....animals.

Well I'd agree with you, except that I think your post is an insult to animals. I certainly agree with your sentiment though.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know which is worse, the girls attacking the homeless man, or the undercover reporters witnessing it, taking photos for their paper while probably thinking "score!!!", and not bliddy helping. >:( >:(

The girls are worse, but just slightly.

Yes I thought the same.