Hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread - Patrick confronts Maxine - 22/08/14

13»

Comments

• HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed seeing Theresa. As someone else said, I'm interested to see how she gets out and what her 'secret' is. Does anyone else thifnk that the person she phoned was either Myra or one of the new McQueen nieces?

How many McQueens are there? They are like cockroaches one gets killed, 10 replace him.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many McQueens are there? They are like cockroaches one gets killed, 10 replace him.

The original family Myra, Niall, Jackie, Mercedes, Tina, Carmel, john-Paul, Michaela
    Theresa is a cousin and half sister on her fathers side of mercy and Jackie, her mother Katherine
    Bart is a cousin as well
    And nana
    The children Tina and Russ had max who Russ ran off with, Katherine angel who is Theresa's, and Matthew who is john-Paul's, and bobby who is mercy and Riley's
    Phoebe is adopted by Jackie as she couldn't have kids
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    To be honest Finn must be doing something right,cos even when I see him I feel cross at him for him hurting JP

His facial expressions and his accent just annoys me..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His facial expressions and his accent just annoys me..

I didn't like the actor before this story line much either, he should be a Blake, would fit in well in that family
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I didn't like the actor before this story line much either, he should be a Blake, would fit in well in that family

I agree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing is bugging me, the blames are all sociopaths, and as Nico is the same it's implied it's genetic not environmental, but dodger is lovely and nice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    In a strange kind of way, I couldn't help enjoying the Finn/Amber/Bella scenes. If he hadn't been such a sick monster, I might have been sorry that he couldn't see his daughter and that Amber was planning to rip him off but these days he just cannot be trusted and deserves nothing.

I agree with you there. I do think he is being genuine with his daughter though.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    One thing is bugging me, the blames are all sociopaths, and as Nico is the same it's implied it's genetic not environmental, but dodger is lovely and nice

Nico isn't sociopathic; just messed-up and confused, as is understandable. I would argue that Patrick and Sienna are psychopathic; Dodger is nice because he's had a nice upbringing.

Patrick getting his job back...he should become a lawyer, he's that good at lying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    Nico isn't sociopathic; just messed-up and confused, as is understandable. I would argue that Patrick and Sienna are psychopathic; Dodger is nice because he's had a nice upbringing.

Patrick getting his job back...he should become a lawyer, he's that good at lying.

I worry about this story and just want to protect dodger
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with you there. I do think he is being genuine with his daughter though.

Probably, yes but that's only because she's a sweet little girl. He would get very controlling like Patrick once she got older.