The Courtesans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
Forum Member
Hi Guys

Was just wondering what you made of 'The Courtesans' on the Xtra Factor tonight? I had the pleasure of working on a short film earlier this year with lead singer Eileen Daily, which can be viewed here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRxdUZNbLo , lovely Person :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Any feedback is welcome :)
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm familiar with Eileen Daly from watching Cradle of Filth, Razor Blade Smile and several other low budget British Horrors. She was used as promotion for Redemption/
    Salvation films as well.
    So to fans of such films hardly a newcomer, probably to the average X Factor viewer though.
    She seems pleasant enough but I bet she doesn't get past the next round ?
    Forum Member
    Cheers for Commenting :), Glad your Familiar with her, and unfortunately i'm not allowed to say how she is doing in the competition
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    For what it's worth I liked them. Not your usual X-factor stuff! Really enjoye them although I am a massive horror fan, and love the banshees so not a massive shock! Very entertaining and would love to see them again! :-)
    Forum Member
    thank you i'll pass your feedback along ^_^
    Forum Member
    Anyone else got anymore feedback that i can pass on ? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I really liked her voice and music stlye, can't wait to see moe of them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I don't watch the x-factor but for Eileen I'd watched it .I've spoken to her a few times on Facebook and bought a personally signed 'Razor Blade Smile' photo from her site which I have framed.At the time she was going off somewhere and we chatted a few times by email(beautiful personality and a wicked sense of humour),when she got back she sent me the photo and a free CD for having to wait.Just a wonderful person;I hope they do well!;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Guys

Was just wondering what you made of 'The Courtesans' on the Xtra Factor tonight? I had the pleasure of working on a short film earlier this year with lead singer Eileen Daily, which can be viewed here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRxdUZNbLo , lovely Person :)

Why does it say that Sinead La Bella is the lead singer?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Cheers for the feedback guys, and 'CerealKiller' you may be getting them confused with another band with the same name
    Forum Member
    what did you guys make of her arena audition ?
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm familiar with Eileen Daly from watching Cradle of Filth, Razor Blade Smile and several other low budget British Horrors. She was used as promotion for Redemption/Salvation films as well.
    So to fans of such films hardly a newcomer, probably to the average X Factor viewer though.

I thought she looked familiar.

I've got loads of those old Redemption DVDs. I really should've recognised her!
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member

They were dreadful - well, you did ask!

I thought the idea was to find a relevant recording artiste, not the next comedy act. Maybe they should try BGT.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Frankly appalling and it was an utter travesty they got put through but what do I expect from this vile programme?
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a better singer than the majority of One Direction but do think they should be developing their act as cabaret for BGT rather than X Factor.
    Forum Member
    ok guys cheers for all the feedback :), Eileen is also a filmmaker and if you would like to see a preview of her next film, here it is :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRxdUZNbLo
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She'd make a good Big Brother housemate. (by herself) She seems interesting.

Has she ever applied for it?
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Genius. I hope they make it to the lives and win.
    Forum Member
    cheers for the feedback :) and 'top with Curlie' she is considering it :)
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eileen's eyes just said it all - freaky and for the miming guitar playing.
    Absolute joke at least Souli Roots was interesting and funny to listen to while this wasn't. Hopefully get put out at Bootcamp or there is something wrong with the whole line up this year
    Forum Member
    cheers for all feedback good and bad :)
    Forum Member
    Do you reckon they will get through tonight ?
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be surprised if they do.
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    She'd make a good Big Brother housemate. (by herself) She seems interesting.

Has she ever applied for it?

Pats self on back. :D
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    Pats self on back. :D

This!!! Well done. I remember thinking on X Factor she was V interesting. Glad she's entered.